Good budget case recommendation?

spiralfuzion
Go to solution Solved by Zyndo,
8 minutes ago, spiralfuzion said:

I'm looking for something cheap atm because im using an hp envy and literally anything else will help. I will be saving up for the fractal design define s but 80 is a lot more than 50 and 40 for me right now. Something with decent cable management and something to get me by.  

Makes literally 0 sense financially to do what you're suggesting. if money really is as tight as you think it is, you just need to struggle with what you have until you can get your define S. buying now and then getting your desired case later is like spending 120-130 for a define S.

Look for situations like this in other areas of your life and you will be able to afford more "define S" lifestyle choices.

re"define" your life! xD

I'm looking for something cheap atm because im using an hp envy and literally anything else will help. I will be saving up for the fractal design define s but 80 is a lot more than 50 and 40 for me right now. Something with decent cable management and something to get me by.  

8 minutes ago, spiralfuzion said:

Makes literally 0 sense financially to do what you're suggesting. if money really is as tight as you think it is, you just need to struggle with what you have until you can get your define S. buying now and then getting your desired case later is like spending 120-130 for a define S.

Look for situations like this in other areas of your life and you will be able to afford more "define S" lifestyle choices.

re"define" your life! xD

1 minute ago, Zyndo said:

re"define" your life! xD

true but I'd still like suggestions haha. Just would like to see if there are other budget options.

10 minutes ago, spiralfuzion said:

true but I'd still like suggestions haha. Just would like to see if there are other budget options.

A bit over, but S340.

33 minutes ago, spiralfuzion said:

https://pcpartpicker.com/products/case/overall-list/#X=0,5531&sort=d8&page=1

All the cases under 55 dollars (on the chance you want to stretch your budget a bit) which PCpartpicker is aware of (which is most of them). I don't know your motherboard form factor, but you can select that on the side to narrow down the selections. beyond that, pick a case you like visually (or for any reason you like), and then check some reviews on them to see what people say about it and or its cable management. the ones by Corsair, NZXT, Fractal-Design, and other mainstream quality case builders are more likely to have the cable management features you require.

My recommendation would still be to wait and just buy the Define S that you want.