PSU HELP

gtx1060=value

Hello, does anyone here know of a psu that's at least a tier 2 from @STRMfrmXMN's psu tier list that has black or white sleeved cables - (pre sleeved by manu) any psu with white presleeved cables would be fine too - i'd just like @STRMfrmXMN to confirm that the psu is of good quality

Thanks in advance especially to you STRM

You want a PSU whose cables already individually sleeved?

Uh...I know of the Bitfenix Fury that's based on a mediocre FSP Aurum platform...

There's the Enermax Platimax D.F. which isn't widely available and a bit expensive. Based on the same Fortech platform as the Segotep GP-P, IIRC (don't have time to validate).

You probably better off just getting a CableMod compatible or similar power supply and buy a kit from them.

17 hours ago, gtx1060=value said:

Hello, does anyone here know of a psu that's at least a tier 2 from @STRMfrmXMN's psu tier list that has black or white sleeved cables - (pre sleeved by manu) any psu with white presleeved cables would be fine too - i'd just like @STRMfrmXMN to confirm that the psu is of good quality

Thanks in advance especially to you STRM

There aren't a whole lot of them. I'd just get a modular PSU and get sleeved cables. They exist in abundance for the G2 if you want.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||