GTX 660 In A Slim Case, Is It Possible???

So I have an Asus GTX 660 DirectCU II and I'm looking for used pc's like this one- http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/252610824144?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT and I basically want to remove my psu and gtx 660 to the case because the case I have is awkward and effectively comes with the rest of the pc (basically the heat sink and motherboard are impossible to remove).

So is it possible to have a gtx 660 and a 750w psu in a slimline case? Or should I just find a pc setup with a bigger stock case or something (the more expensive option).

i7 8700k 5.0GHz 4.0Ghz Cache (Stock Cooler)

2x8GB 3400mhz RAM 19-19-19-38

GTX 1060 3GB 2050Mhz Core, 9500Mhz Memory

probably not possible without a few holes in the sidepanel, i have a similar case to that and they are made for half height GPUs and PCI devices

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

2 minutes ago, Bananasplit_00 said:

probably not possible without a few holes in the sidepanel, i have a similar case to that and they are made for half height GPUs and PCI devices

So could I make a x16 gpu sized hole with some resonable household tools? and would an atx psu fit safely into the case with some more 'adjustments'?

Just now, TechMasterMind said:

So could I make a x16 gpu sized hole with some resonable household tools? and would an atx psu fit safely into the case with some more 'adjustments'?

my case was made to only fit with the PSU that it came with but with some modding and some more holes in the sidepanel im sure you could get it mounted, and im talking like taking out a fifth to a quarter of tie sidepanel in total so it will look prety shitty but sure it could be done and iv thought of doing it a lot of times but havent because i cant find a good way to get a PSU in there

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

1 hour ago, Bananasplit_00 said:

my case was made to only fit with the PSU that it came with but with some modding and some more holes in the sidepanel im sure you could get it mounted, and im talking like taking out a fifth to a quarter of tie sidepanel in total so it will look prety shitty but sure it could be done and iv thought of doing it a lot of times but havent because i cant find a good way to get a PSU in there

Dude honestly I think it would look awesome but to each their own I guess. Anyway how did you go about modding it?

Just now, TechMasterMind said:

Dude honestly I think it would look awesome but to each their own I guess. Anyway how did you go about modding it?

well first put the GPU in the case, mark the PCI slots on the case it will be useing. take out everything from the case, motherboard, PSU, HDDs, ect... cut the top part of those slots of and test fit the GPU. now take out the GPU and mark the sidepanel/top cover where the PCI cutouts are, and then put your GPU on the side panel and mark a square around it. put the motherboard back in and make sure it fits when you put the GPU in. take motherboard and GPU out again and clean up the edges of the cuts. now do basically the same for the PSU, place it in there with the moterboard and GPU, mark where you need to cut on the case to make it fit, mark the sidepanel in the same way you did for GPU take everything out, drill some holes in the case so you can screw in your PSU, cut some of the case so that the PSU fits nicely in the case and now you should have a case which you can mount your GPU and PSU in nicely and a sidepanel marked with what you need to cut, just cut the sidepanel, clean all the edges of your cuts with some sandpaper or something, and try mounting. you may have to make another hole for the PCI-E power connector too but just do that in the same way. mark, cut and clean the edges so they arent sharp. hope it goes well and im sorry this isnt a super good tutorial but its going to differ depending on what you get so its going to be quite a bit up to you how you make it work

Builds:

Spoiler