Tablet/laptop for dota 2

Kleven

I want one of those tablet/laptop for when I am out travelling but it needs to be able to run dota 2 at a solid 30 fps one reasonably resolution.

Anyone got any ideas cause what I was finding seemed kinda out of date and had a hard time judging their performance.

Thanks for any help at all! 

There is no Budget I just wanna know my options as long as I get what I want I'm not too worried about the money

There is no Budget I just wanna know my options as long as I get what I want I'm not too worried about the money

You'll have to give us an idea of what you're willing to spend and how much you want to spend.

Otherwise you're going to see anything from a Netbook to an Ultrabook to an MSI laptop to an Alienware non-modular mobile desktop (6 cell 90kwh 30 minute capacitor included) 

Error: 410

You'll have to give us an idea of what you're willing to spend and how much you want to spend.

Otherwise you're going to see anything from a Netbook to an Ultrabook to an MSI laptop to an Alienware non-modular mobile desktop (6 cell 90kwh 30 minute capacitor included) 

Lets say somewhere between 1-2k$ since I am guessing that is what I have to pay for this product, just give me options.

So you want a laptop-tablet convertible?

Yes

What is a reasonable resolution to you? Also, what's the screen size you're looking for? Dota 2 can almost certainly run on an intel hd 4400 at 1080 with a minimum of 30 fps.

Anyway, I'd say the lenovo ideapad yoga 2 pro. I've been looking for a 13.3"+ laptop convertible that could run games like L4D, Starcraft 2 and LoL at 30 fps with 900p+ and that one seemed like the best to me. It looks pretty cool too.

Look some stuff up on it............its got a nice i7.......but if i can convince you, don't get a convertible if you want to game....PLS DON"T

If he just wants to play dota2 on 30fps then why not a convertible? Integrated graphics is enough for that.

Macbook Air.

Great battery life (15 hours with Mavericks) and can play Dota 2 pretty damn good.

Or rMBP 13". Intel 5100 Iris is a great iGPU and the resolution can max out at 2560x1600 for in game.

Desktop: Intel i5-3570K (stock) | Asus Sabertooth Z77 | G.Skill RipJaw 16GB 1600MHz | Samsung 840 120GB | EVGA GTX 680 SC+ 2GB | Fractal Design R4 | Windows 8 Pro (soon to have dual boot Mac OS X)

Retina Macbook Pro : Intel i7-3840QM | 16GB 1600 MHz | 256GB SSD | Nvidia GT 650M 1GB | Mac OS X 10.8.5