Colour theme for setup?

I currently have a white desk and I want to build my setup on it.  Currently i have a black pc case, corsair strafe rgb and razer mamba te rgb with an acer xb280hk monitor.  My inspiration for my setup is the character genji from Overwatch but I am not sure if i want to do a black and blue setup based off his carbon fibre skin or go with white black and green.  

I suggest you go with the DIYPC DIY-F2-W. It has a nice Black/White accent and it comes with 2 120mm blue LED case fans. You can get it HERE from Newegg for only $38.99. :) 

My Daily Driver:

Acer Predator Helios 300
»« Intel Core i5-8300H »« 16GB DDR4 RAM »« NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6 GB »« Silicon Power A60 512 GB M.2 SSD »« 
Toshiba PC L200 1 TB HDD »« Microsoft Windows 10 Home »«

Well for parts you have not much color choice and most is black/red, so you could consider parts with RGB lighting for the blue effect. Not sure what parts you want, but if you go Z170 boards the MSI gaming pro Carbon could be  nice one for you.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.

Basic PC parts guide

PSU Tier list

Go for a black/white setup and add green/rgb case fans & lighting strips.

• Quote people's post else they won't know you replied.

Crapware | 4670k | Hyper212X | GSkill RipjawsX 16GB | Sapphire R9 280x VaporX | 840EVO 120GB | 1TB BLACK + BLUE

Logitech G102 | Corsair K70 MX Brown | HyperX Cloud