No boot with more than 1 CPU core enabled..

3 hours ago, Ryujin2003 said:

I understand it can be tough sometimes. I just wanted to check on the ESD. Some people believe it will either work or not work with ESD. It can fluctuate  it doesn't have to die instantly.

Glad it's working! Maybe playing around with the wires fixed whatever was wrong?

It was reseating the CPU and reapplying thermal paste that fixed it... my guess is maybe thermal grizzly kryonaut doesn't play nice when you don't spread it, as this time after spreading it in the way they recommend, the system is definitely more stable...

12 hours ago, shonik09 said:

It was reseating the CPU and reapplying thermal paste that fixed it... my guess is maybe thermal grizzly kryonaut doesn't play nice when you don't spread it, as this time after spreading it in the way they recommend, the system is definitely more stable...

Some people prefer putting a dro0 on the CPU, then having the cooler "spread it" after it gets applied. I prefer to spread my self. It helps me to ensure there is a proper amount glad it's running! Best of luck!

I think it was down to reseating, as I replaced the CPU wires before and nothing changed. Tbh I've even now managed to get a stable 4.4GhZ overclock, and possibly may have pushed the chip to 4.5. Really no idea what happened before...