Need AM3+ cpu recommendations

So I'm building my first pc and I asked on this forum, if the parts were compatible. The answer was yes, but your processor is bad. I asked him, if he knew other am3+ socket cores, that were good. He said, that he doesen't support the red guys, so I'm here for AM3+ socket type CPU recommendations, that cost 100-150€/$. 

PS: The processor i had in my 1000€ build was  AMD FX-6350 3.9GHz 6-Core Processor .

Thank you

2 minutes ago, savedan said:

So I'm building my first pc and I asked on this forum, if the parts were compatible. The answer was yes, but your processor is bad. I asked him, if he knew other am3+ socket cores, that were good. He said, that he doesen't support the red guys, so I'm here for AM3+ socket type CPU recommendations, that cost 100-150€/$. 

PS: The processor i had in my 1000€ build was  AMD FX-6350 3.9GHz 6-Core Processor .

Thank you

The reality is this: 

At this point in time, there is no reason to get an AMD CPU unless you are on an extreme budget. Intel CPUs will perform better in nearly every situation. Especially for gaming, an i5 will murder anything AMD currently has released. 

Different PCPartPickers for different countries:

UK-----Italy----Canada-----Spain-----Germany-----Austrailia-----New Zealand-----'Murica-----France-----India

10 minutes ago, Stardar1 said:

Well, with an i7, GTX 1080, Full tower and flashy lights, it can obviously only be for one thing:

Solitaire. 

8 minutes ago, Stardar1 said:

The reality is this: 

At this point in time, there is no reason to get an AMD CPU unless you are on an extreme budget. Intel CPUs will perform better in nearly every situation. Especially for gaming, an i5 will murder anything AMD currently has released. 

I 100% agree but if you have to go am3+ then 990 fx chip set and 8320/8350 and overclock the binary off it.

¸„»°'´¸„»°'´ Vorticalbox `'°«„¸`'°«„¸
`'°«„¸¸„»°'´¸„»°'´`'°«„¸Scientia Potentia est  ¸„»°'´`'°«„¸`'°«„¸¸„»°'´

20 minutes ago, savedan said:

Thank you

I have given you a build in your previous theead with an i5 6500 and a GTX 1060 6GB (which is the same as you had picked in your other build) that is UNDER budget by about 300 150euros. 

http://de.pcpartpicker.com/list/Bz4gPs

Different PCPartPickers for different countries:

UK-----Italy----Canada-----Spain-----Germany-----Austrailia-----New Zealand-----'Murica-----France-----India

10 minutes ago, Stardar1 said:

Well, with an i7, GTX 1080, Full tower and flashy lights, it can obviously only be for one thing:

Solitaire. 

19 minutes ago, savedan said:

Thank you

Do you have a motherboard already? not all of them will support the 8xxx, or 9xxx cpus, really the only one worth getting would be the 8350 if your motherboard can handle it, though you can probabbly get it a lot cheaper used, paying over $100USD for it isn't worth it.

•E5-2670 @2.7GHz • Intel DX79SI • EVGA 970 SSC• GSkill Sniper 8Gb ddr3 • Corsair Spec 02 • Corsair RM750 • HyperX 120Gb SSD • Hitachi 2Tb HDD •

@savedan

Unless you really like amd, and by really like, I mean you have a hardcore fetish for them, don't buy an amd cpu right now. If amd is your life wait until zen comes out. Otherwise, if you plan on building a pc now, use intel. They have cpus that perform way better at a lower price.