Corsair PSU Customization

I was in the process of trying to make the inside of my case look fantastic but ran into a bit of a hiccup with the terrible yellow color of the Corsair RM850 power supply. I thought about buying an HX1000 or even the newer model of the white RM series but figured I would try a cheaper option. I did some Google searching for a power supply "template" and found a few good images just by searching "corsair power supply sticker" into Google. This is the template I uploaded to the site below. Originally it was a different color but at the time I wasn't sure what color scheme I was going to use so I just went with the very neutral color of grey. You can easily use paint to update the colors.

Template.png

I then went to vistaprint.com and uploaded the image into the bumper sticker option. I got two of these which ran me about $12 after shipping and taxes.

01-PSU Sticker and PSU_updated.jpg

I did some quick measurements, made some cuts, and then applied it to the power supply itself which at first was tricky but being a bumper sticker was great because it was very forgiving and could peel it off and reapply to the PSU. Below is the before and after shots of the power supply (please note I changed cases, fans, added a very unnecessary RAM fan, changed cables, and did some much needed cable management) So it isn't a fair before and after picture.

02-PSU Before_updated.jpg03-PSU After_updated.jpg

If you guys have any questions I would be glad to answer any questions you have!

Ah, I just use the heatgun and peel the sticker off. 

Then it matches my build regardless.

Technically if you take the sticker off the warranty is void which is why I went the route of placing a sticker over it which I can peel off and not having to peeling off the original sticker and having to save the original sticker somewhere.