TB for 10/25/13 Wan Show

ThatGuy

Very sorry if this is a dupe, but the LTT search is kind of terrible at the moment, and a google search brought up no results. Since we all know (and linus has even said) that the Total Biscuit shut down of his day one: garys mod incident would be a topic on this Friday's wan show, I'd like to formally request that linus pushes back this weeks planned guest and brings TB back for Friday to talk about the incident and get the story straight from the horses mouth as they say. Since TB seems to be a huge buzz right now around the web, having him on the show to talk about specifically copyright issues would very likely also promote viewership for the WAN show as well, since people would love to hear TB's thoughts about everything, especially live. Just a suggestion though, but I know I for one would love if this could happen.

Who's the guest for this week?

2500k 4.0ghz,GTX 1070 oc,MSI Z77A-GD55,G.SKILL Ripjaws(4 x 2GB)DDR3 1333,OCZ Arc 100 240gb,Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB,Corsair TX 750w v1,CoolerMaster HAF 912,Hyper 212 EVO

Well he's already explained himself on his own channel so I think he might just repeat himself, bringing on a new guest to talk about the issues surrounding censorship might be a little bit more interesting. That's just my opinion though.  :rolleyes:

Case = Bitfenix Prodigy, Motherboard = P8Z77 - I Deluxe, CPU = 3570k @ 4.2GHz, RAM = 2x 8GB G-Skill Ripjaws, GPU = Sapphire 7950 Boost Edition, Storage = 256GB Samsung 840 Pro.

Yeah I would like that 

#KilledMyWife 

LTT's Resident Black Star

I should get an award for still being here at this point 

The Guest is George from Corsair. I want a free keyboard from staying up till past 12 at night to watch it.

The Guest is George from Corsair. I want a free keyboard from staying up till past 12 at night to watch it.

didnt he say its john from technoBufflo ?

TB is moving to new house atm so he can't be at live stream tonight.

Intel i5 3570k | MSI GTX 670 Power Edition/OC SLI | Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Corsair Vengeance LP 16GB | Fractal Design Newton R2 650W | NZXT Switch 810 SE Gun Metal | BenQ 24" XL2420T 120Hz | Corsair K90  | Logitech G500 / Logtitech Performance MX | Sennheiser PC 360 | Asus Xonar DGX | NVIDIA GeForce 3D Vision 2 Wireless Kit

I'm gonna miss the stream tonight to watch Tested's 24 hour Octoberkast

didnt he say its john from technoBufflo ?

I read on his Twitter that it was George but John would be good too probably better

I read on his Twitter that it was George but John would be good too probably better

from a hard ware and PC perspective but john have much more wast knowledge about the business and other things like that.

so i would not say one is better than the other.  

I really really liked todays show, the boys seemed just generally enthused about life which translates very very well into viewer enjoyment.

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

I really really liked todays show, the boys seemed just generally enthused about life which translates very very well into viewer enjoyment.

Oh for sure, you can really tell when they aren't into it. I mean its a good show no matter what, always things to learn, but when they start discussing topics they really enjoy, boy does the energy change. Another good one was the Boutique builder episode with Josh. Linus was so fired up about that.