Shady AF

So I saw this listing on amazon, my brother wanted a liquid cooler for looks (Yes I know I can get a better cooler for air at this price). But I saw this cooler, and it looks so weird and Ive never heard of upHere before. Anyone have some experience with this?

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01M0EWEEE/ref=twister_B01M23ON0H?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

1 minute ago, wrathoftheturkey said:

Aw hell nah. Anything cheap with LEDs is going solely for the double-whammy -- it's cheap and pretty. But that means it'll be severely lacking in the third category, performance

I want the Corsair H45 but it's not available in Japan or the US >_<

It is probably an Asetek under the hood anyway, so I doubt it;s THAT bad, but I still wouldn't touch it. I just don't understand this obsession with these cheap AIOs that are actually mostly inferior to air cooling, not to mention with the added risk of totally destroying your system. Seems there are plenty of people out there who really don't care though, and are only interested in aesthetics.

System: Ryzen 7 5800X - Gigabyte X570 Aorus Master - Noctua D15S Chromax - 32GB 3600 RAM - EVGA Black 2080Ti