What do i really need like really

Hi,

So I have been looking at making a pc for a while and the more and more i look at it the more i cant tell what i really need I am gona kinda work backwards on this one rather than say what i can afford and get performance I want to say what performance i want and then get the pc to match, the next  thing is what I want really I want a 1080p tv that is a 60hz  and an ultra wide monitor i would like to play games on either at 60fps and every setting basically cranked up to full I dont care about looks for this build atm just need to look for a pc to preform thank you :)

Do you have a budget, and what games do you plan on playing, finally just checking you want an ultra wide monitor included in the cost of the build? Edit:do you also want mouse keyboard and headset in the price.

I dont need any peripherals i am looking in the budget of £1000-£1300 I play every and any game but i like pritty lookign games so probably gona be running the gpu hard and city skyline so cpu too 

I'll add my explanation in a minute, but this should convert to the top of your budget.http://pcpartpicker.com/list/jh3jGf

Lets begin withthe first one. This is very basic, not the cheapest parts, but sticking with quality mainstream components. The 6600k and the 1070 should max anything out at 1080p without breaking a sweat.

The second PC is near the most anyone should spend on components, however in just gaming the 6700k, more expensive mobo, and extra 8gb of Ram won't make a major improvment. Also I know you said you don't care about looks, but at that price range the difference in cost between mismatched and themed is so little that it makes less sense to do something ugly. So it has a case with a psu basement to hid extra cabling, and the parts have a general red/black theme, the power supply is likely a red/black/yellow so it may make sense to switch it for a modular which tend to stick with plain black cables. Good luck!!

Thank you that is super informative i mean i have a good idea that that was gonna be the price and component list but its good to get this conformed with someone who might know