My first Dream Build. Tips?

Here is the link: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/J1SB

Need some tips. Creative criticism only please.

EDIT: Im only 13 so I don't have that much money to spend. that's why I chose cheaper fans.

Main Rig: -FX8150 -32gb Kingston HyperX BLUE -120gb Kingston HyperX SSD -1TB WD Black -ASUS R9 270 DCUII OC -Corsair 300r -Full specs on Profile

Other Devices: -One Plus One 64gb Sandstone Black -Canon T5 -Moto G -Pebble Smartwatch -Nintendo 2DS -G27 Racing Wheel

#PlugYourStuff - 720penis - 1080penis - #KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #HashtagsAreALifestyle - CAR BOUGHT: 2010 Corolla

What is the purpose of a 3tb and a 1tb drive? If the 1tb is for games, then the 3tb is obviously for storage and I'd go with a 5400rpm drive. Get at least a 660Ti or 7870XT. If you're spending that much on a computer those are the two lowest GPUs I would get. You also don't need thermal compound, the thermal compound on the H100i is pretty damn good. I would like to note the H100i is pretty loud, if you care about that stuff.

What is the usage scenario of this build? Gaming? Rendering/Editing? Recording? Workstation use?

The H100i comes with pre-applied thermal paste which is already of some high quality so unless you prefer specific thermal paste or you're going to re-apply thermal paste to your GPU it would be rather redundant. Also for the keyboard, are you sure you want Cherry MX reds? I think you may want to get a K95 because that's fully mechanical or a Coolermaster Quickfire Rapid or TK depending if you want a full layout or Ten-key-less for cheaper. That's about as much as I can say.

I also wouldn't bother with those fans. From memory that case comes with a couple of fans and the Sicklflows are pretty average fans. If you were going to use them for the radiator, the H100i comes with pretty decent fans.

That soundcard from what I've seen is also pretty average and I doubt you'll notice any major improvement over onboard.

You don't really need an 850w PSU, 600w is more than sufficient for it.

I would not recommend the FX 8150 I'd say the FX 8350 just because of the Bulldozer architecture (it sucks(btw im not an Intel fan nor AMD to me whatever fits the needs)) and what are you going to do with the computer, gaming? and to save space there are 4TB Seagate HDD just to save the space. Otherwise its fine.

Project Restomod (In progress)

What is the purpose of a 3tb and a 1tb drive? If the 1tb is for games, then the 3tb is obviously for storage and I'd go with a 5400rpm drive. Get at least a 660Ti or 7870XT. If you're spending that much on a computer those are the two lowest GPUs I would get. You also don't need thermal compound, the thermal compound on the H100i is pretty damn good. I would like to note the H100i is pretty loud, if you care about that stuff.

What is the usage scenario of this build? Gaming? Rendering/Editing? Recording? Workstation use?

The usage would be to game and record at the same time.

Main Rig: -FX8150 -32gb Kingston HyperX BLUE -120gb Kingston HyperX SSD -1TB WD Black -ASUS R9 270 DCUII OC -Corsair 300r -Full specs on Profile

Other Devices: -One Plus One 64gb Sandstone Black -Canon T5 -Moto G -Pebble Smartwatch -Nintendo 2DS -G27 Racing Wheel

#PlugYourStuff - 720penis - 1080penis - #KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #HashtagsAreALifestyle - CAR BOUGHT: 2010 Corolla

I would not recommend the FX 8150 I'd say the FX 8350 just because of the Bulldozer architecture (it sucks(btw im not an Intel fan nor AMD to me whatever fits the needs)) and what are you going to do with the computer, gaming? and to save space there are 4TB Seagate HDD just to save the space. Otherwise its fine.
I have 2 drives for a reason. (Not going to get too into that) and i already have the 8150 because it was on sale.

I also wouldn't bother with those fans. From memory that case comes with a couple of fans and the Sicklflows are pretty average fans. If you were going to use them for the radiator, the H100i comes with pretty decent fans.

That soundcard from what I've seen is also pretty average and I doubt you'll notice any major improvement over onboard.

I plan on using lighting and stuff so i have the 850w for a reason. might be a little overboard but just in case i need more in the future ill have it. also the fans are just to be used as case fans so I only need 2 because the 300D comes with 2 and have 4 fan places that will be open. Ill probably use the Radiator fans that come included.

The H100i comes with pre-applied thermal paste which is already of some high quality so unless you prefer specific thermal paste or you're going to re-apply thermal paste to your GPU it would be rather redundant. Also for the keyboard, are you sure you want Cherry MX reds? I think you may want to get a K95 because that's fully mechanical or a Coolermaster Quickfire Rapid or TK depending if you want a full layout or Ten-key-less for cheaper. That's about as much as I can say.
I've used the k90 and I love it. also ill probably take that thermal paste off. I didn't know if it came with some pre-applied.

i would say that u should get a aver media capture card instead.

http://www.amazon.com/AVERMEDIA-Captures-Gameplay-Hardware-C985/dp/B007UXJ6LE/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1344834453&sr=8-1&keywords=C985

this one is better and also does hdmi

I was thinking of getting that but the HDPVR was cheaper

Components are using less power with each generation, not more. Even with lighting, a 600w is still fine.

Alright ill look into it