What charger should I get for this battery

Cactu
Just now, highwolf_x said:

bcd3b82b6e7e529d8db0535a96372786.png

is that not it? :/

I'm kind of a noob when it comes to batteries and I thought those were battery specs, what do they have to do with charging?

These IMAX chargers are decent for the price, runs on AC and DC so you won't need a power supply.  Also has JST balance ports and a XT60 charge lead so you won't have to buy anything else.

http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/__58285__IMAX_B6AC_V2_Professional_Balance_Charger_Discharger.html

Your battery has a 1-3C charge rating so up to 3.9 amps but a 1C rate is usually recommend especially on smaller packs like yours so 1.3 amps.

Just now, johnny5c said:

These IMAX chargers are decent for the price, runs on AC and DC so you won't need a power supply.  Also has JST balance ports and a XT60 charge lead so you won't have to buy anything else.

http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/__58285__IMAX_B6AC_V2_Professional_Balance_Charger_Discharger.html

Your battery has a 1-3C charge rating so up to 3.9 amps but a 1C rate is usually recommend especially on smaller packs like yours so 1.3 amps.

thank you for providing the specs I need to look for, although I am going to look for something a little cheaper.

29 minutes ago, johnny5c said:

dont know what you mean by 1c rate because it says that nowhere on the link you sent me

2 hours ago, Cactusneedle_18 said:

dont know what you mean by 1c rate because it says that nowhere on the link you sent me

1C basically means 1000mah of capacity to 1 amp of charge current, so the 1C charge rate for your 1300mah pack would be 1.3 amps.  If you had a 5000mah pack the 1C rate would be 5 amps.

Another thing you should familiarize yourself with especially if you get a digital charger is what "S" stands for.  Your battery is a 4S pack which means it has 4 cells in series, a single lipo cell is 3.7 volts so 4 cells wired in series would give you a 14.8 volt pack.

On 10/11/2016 at 6:27 PM, Cactusneedle_18 said:

thank you for providing the specs I need to look for, although I am going to look for something a little cheaper.

The hobbyking IMAX charger is about as cheap as it gets, the only thing I've seen cheaper is a clone of that charger, and we're only talking $5-10 cheaper.

Will work for electronic components and parts

Reviews: Meelec CC51P - Monoprice 8323 - Koss Porta Pros  - Shure SRH-440 - Shure SRH-550DJShure SRH-840 - Hifiman He-500 - iBasso D4 - o2 Amplifier  -  SkeletonDac