Did ASUS just copy stuff

Go to solution Solved by Oshino Shinobu,

Either Azio and ASUS use the same OEM, or Azio provides ASUS with the board and ASUS just brands it for their systems. No copying going on, as the keyboards are pretty clearly the same part. 

I was looking at some cheap keyboard and saw this

Azio KB501 L70 Blue LED Backlit Multi Key Rollover Volume Adjustment Knob Gaming Keyboard - 89482_l.jpg

It is AZIO L70. It has backlight. No mention of mechanical though. No extra programmable keys. There is a on/off light key between Right alt and the one that I have no idea what is called but it allow you to right click a thing oh gosh English

I decided not to take picture of my poor S5 Neo camera and here is what comes when you get a prebuilt ASUS m32AD but there isn't much of it out there so enjoy

20161011_190137.jpg

Sorry that the ASUS logo is barely visible but even with human eyes the blend in too. Do you think I am mad? NO!

I am so happy I know more about my keyboard. ASUS G01 KB has no result at all apart from some pictures.

And no the ASUS has no detachable palm rest. 

1 minute ago, dexxterlab97 said:

I was looking at some cheap keyboard and saw this

It is AZIO L70. It has backlight. No mention of mechanical though. No extra programmable keys. There is a on/off light key between Right alt and the one that I have no idea what is called but it allow you to right click a thing oh gosh English

I decided not to take picture of my poor S5 Neo camera and here is what comes when you get a prebuilt ASUS m32AD but there isn't much of it out there so enjoy

Sorry that the ASUS logo is barely visible but even with human eyes the blend in too. Do you think I am mad? NO!

I am so happy I know more about my keyboard. ASUS G01 KB has no result at all apart from some pictures.

It looks like ASUS is just ordering the same part from the same OEM. Not uncommon for prebuilt stuff.

2 minutes ago, dexxterlab97 said:

And no the ASUS has no detachable palm rest. 

chances are either an OEM situation, or the first one copied ASUS.

M1 MacBook Air 256/8 | iPhone 13 pro

Either Azio and ASUS use the same OEM, or Azio provides ASUS with the board and ASUS just brands it for their systems. No copying going on, as the keyboards are pretty clearly the same part. 

Probably came out of some Foxconn factory on the Mainland.  Or similar.  Happens all the time.  Nothing really to see here. 

If its cheap, and doesn't explicitly say mechanical, then its probably not mechanical.