Convince me not to buy OnePlus2

I've been eyeing new phone to replace my very dated and slow Sony Xperia XP at about 300€ price range (Can golittle bit over that.)

OnePlus2 has gotten my notice. I have been looking at other options such as ASUS Zenfone 3 and LG Nexus 5X but OnePlus2 looks most convincing right now. However, since this is quite a bit money for me, I wan't to know that my purchase can stand the test of time for next couple of years and that the product will be supported and not just cast aside in couple of months.

I'm not looking for anything especially amazingly special in my phone. I want it to be snappy, customize and reliable, you know, something that won't go up in flames.

Feel free to recommend anything that comes to mind in the aforementioned price range and do mention all negative things you can say about OnePlus2.

The Oneplus 2 was their worst phone. I would just wait a bit until you can afford a oneplus 3

Don't buy it!

No need to thank me :=)

i7 7700K @ 4.8 Ghz (Kraken x52 aio cooler)

EVGA GTX 980 SC

Gigabyte GA-Z270XP-SLI Motherboard

EVGA SuperNOVA 750W G2 Power Suply

Phanteks Eclipse P400

Acer 144 hz monitor

Cons: No wireless charging or nfc and more expensive than the original which had the aforementioned features, also the one plus 3 exists :P

Trust me just save for a little longer and get a one plus 3 you won't regret it; much better camera plus all the stuff that got left out of the two at a still pretty reasonable cost

i7-6700k | Cooler Master 212x | ASUS ROG Strix 1080 | 16 gigs Avexir Raiden Green RAM (because plasma tubes always improve performance) | ASUS Z170 PRO GAMING/AURA | Phanteks Enthoo Primo SE Green

Build Pre Water Cooling: https://pcpartpicker.com/b/np9J7P

Of all of OnePlus' offerings, the OnePlus 2 made the least sense. It was a more expensive device lacking features, and all around wasn't that exciting. It was a good phone and I wouldn't mind using it, but among other purchase options it just couldn't win me over. I ended up going with the spec wise inferior Nexus 5X, which I enjoyed and was more content with than I feel like I would have been with the OP2. It's just not an exceptional device like the OnePlus One and OnePlus 3 were for their times. I'd rather find a used Galaxy S6 than go with the OnePlus 2 at this point, or save up money for the OP3.

Don't get me wrong, I loved the OnePlus One and NEARLY bought the OnePlus 3 (until I found a Galaxy S7 for only $30 more), the OnePlus 2 just doesn't appeal to me as a good device.

if you have to insist you think for yourself, i'm not going to believe you.

48 minutes ago, Suika said:

...It was a good phone and I wouldn't mind using it, but among other purchase options it just couldn't win me over. I ended up going with the spec wise inferior Nexus 5X, which I enjoyed and was more content with than I feel like I would have been with the OP2...

Everywhere I look, Nexus 5X isn't available, also OP2 seems to be 30€ cheaper. Why should I get device with inferior specs that costs more? What is so great about 5X.

Edit: Don't want to come off as rude, I only want maximum scrutiny so I don't end up impulse buying anything. 

39 minutes ago, Jaska95 said:

Everywhere I look, Nexus 5X isn't available, also OP2 seems to be 30€ cheaper. Why should I get device with inferior specs that costs more? What is so great about 5X.

Edit: Don't want to come off as rude, I only want maximum scrutiny so I don't end up impulse buying anything. 

I don't mean to say that the Nexus 5X is the phone to go with, but use it as an example as the sort of phone I'd rather go with (superior update support, superior camera, superior display, superior security). The only advantage I see to the OP2 versus the 5X is faster processor (which isn't as important on a Nexus) and nicer build quality, otherwise I prefer the Nexus in almost every other aspect.

The OnePlus 2 just doesn't feel like a great phone, even with the lower build quality on the Nexus 5X, it still has the appeal of being a Nexus device.

if you have to insist you think for yourself, i'm not going to believe you.