NEED HELP!! Laptop Wont Turn ON Black Screen With Backlight But no BOOT?

Hi all I have an ASUS laptop that will not boot. When plugged it with the adaptor the charging light comes on and when I press the power buttton the backlight turns on but the screen remains black. I do not see the asus logo or any screen for that matter. I try to boot into bios by pressing the f2 key multiple times but the computer is unresponsive. I noticed the hard disk light powers on and works for a few seconds and then turns off but the screen remains black. Also the caps lock and num lock keys are usually turned on.

its battery dont work so i removed it.so it runs of the power cord 

Try These Steps:

1: Unplug the battery and adapter, hold the power button for about a minute then plug AC adapter back and boot.

2: Dissassemble notebook, remove CMOS battery, put it back after a while then reassemble and boot.

My PC Currently Is The P2-1320a.

yes i thought a  cmos clearing, i am also thinking that my gpu is dead, it's a 580m or 560m one of them. but i dont think my parents are to happy about me disassembling my laptop. my dad has a friend that can help, gonna tell him that he need to do a cmos clearing

btw its an asus G751

32 minutes ago, javadMicro150 said:

btw its an asus G751

The G751 series use the Maxwell 900M series of GPUs btw. And did you try like plugging in a HDMI cable to a TV or monitor? It may just be something wrong with your display cable or embedded DisplayPort cable.

Frost | 7700K @ 4.9GHz 1.36v, delidded | Asus DUAL GTX 1060 6GB OC | Corsair LPX 16GB DDR4 2800MHz | Samsung 960 EVO 250GB SSD + Toshiba 1TB HDD + Toshiba 2TB HDD + Samsung 860 EVO 1TB SSD for macOS | Asus PRIME Z270-A | Fractal Design Celsius S24 | Seasonic M12-II 620W PSU | Corsair 400C White | NZXT Hue+

Samsung Galaxy S8 | Stock

Ticwatch E (Black) | Ticwatch Brown Leather Strap