Corsair H100i included SP120L fans making rattling sound.

Not sure if I should be concerned or not... My brand new Corsair H100i V2 included SP120L fans are making a rattling sound when I push the power up to about 89% (2500rpm). The radiator, with the fans (obviously), is mounted at the top of my case. Is this a known issue with these fans? I've tried tightening the mounting screws as well as giving it the good ol' bashing a few times and the rattling does not stop. Would you recommend that I get 2 new fans for the radiator? What would you guys recommend?

Thanks.

PCPartPicker: https://goo.gl/VcCWR0 

CPU: Intel Core i7 6700K OC @4.5GHz | GPU: Asus GTX 1080 Strix | RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4-3200 | 

MTB: Asus Z170-E | PSU: Corsair RM650X | Chassis: Corsair 400c White | CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 | SSD: Samsung 750 Evo 250GB | HDD: WD Blue 2TB

2 minutes ago, dylanmdestpern said:

Not sure if I should be concerned or not... My brand new Corsair H100i V2 included SP120L fans are making a rattling sound when I push the power up to about 89% (2500rpm). The radiator, with the fans (obviously), is mounted at the top of my case. Is this a known issue with these fans? I've tried tightening the mounting screws as well as giving it the good ol' bashing a few times and the rattling does not stop. Would you recommend that I get 2 new fans for the radiator? What would you guys recommend?

Thanks.

I've had the same issue with Corsair AIO stock fans.  The problem only occurred when the fans were configured as exhaust fans at the top of the case where they were mounted in a manner where the rotational assembly was hanging by the motor/bearings.

When I flipped the fans over, the noise went away, but air flow was in the opposite direction of what I wanted.

5 minutes ago, done12many2 said:

I've had the same issue with Corsair AIO stock fans.  The problem only occurred when the fans were configured as exhaust fans at the top of the case where they were mounted in a manner where the rotational assembly was hanging by the motor/bearings.

When I flipped the fans over, the noise went away, but air flow was in the opposite direction of what I wanted.

Thanks for letting me know. I have them setup as exhaust fans as well. How much of a difference did it make when you reversed the direction of the fans? Any noticeable temperature changes?

CPU: Intel Core i7 6700K OC @4.5GHz | GPU: Asus GTX 1080 Strix | RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4-3200 | 

MTB: Asus Z170-E | PSU: Corsair RM650X | Chassis: Corsair 400c White | CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 | SSD: Samsung 750 Evo 250GB | HDD: WD Blue 2TB

Just now, dylanmdestpern said:

Thanks for letting me know. I have them setup as exhaust fans as well. How much of a difference did it make when you reversed the direction of the fans? Any noticeable temperature changes?

I didn't keep it that way.  I moved the radiator to the front of the case, which resulted in a vertical mount.  The fans no longer made the bearing noise at max speed and I placed other non Corsair fans in the top of the case as exhaust.  

1 minute ago, done12many2 said:

I didn't keep it that way.  I moved the radiator to the front of the case, which resulted in a vertical mount.  The fans no longer made the bearing noise at max speed and I placed other non Corsair fans in the top of the case as exhaust.  

That's a good idea. I was going to do that at first, but I thought that the ventilation at the front of my case would be too limited (Corsair 400C). I will try it out... Thanks, again.