new AMD GPU's

Bluetech
Just now, Morgan Everett said:

Then you know you don't see 60FPS average at the quality settings you specified when actually playing the game.

Who are you to tell me what I see? Remember that a 290X is more powerful than a 290 and the drivers actually improved since a year or two.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6900 XT 16GB GDDR6 Motherboard: MSI PRESTIGE X570 CREATION
AIO: Corsair H150i Pro RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 Case: Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic PSU: Corsair RM850x White

1 hour ago, Morgan MLGman said:

Who are you to tell me what I see? Remember that a 290X is more powerful than a 290 and the drivers actually improved since a year or two.

Because if I told you anything else, I'd be fibbing. Still, perhaps you have a magic card, or something.

Just now, Morgan Everett said:

Because if I told you anything else, I'd be fibbing. Still, perhaps you have a magic card, or something.

The game ran worse at launch, its got many issues resolved and I'm running it in DX12 mode. The FPS averages at around 60, if I benchmark the game at the said settings it shows an average of around 64-65

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6900 XT 16GB GDDR6 Motherboard: MSI PRESTIGE X570 CREATION
AIO: Corsair H150i Pro RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 Case: Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic PSU: Corsair RM850x White