plz healp google chrome issue

hi i downloaded a file of a website and when it downloaded my google chrome crashed and when i tried to open it it opened another google chrome tab that the one that wwas pined on my task bar and it had as a home page it has youndoo i searched it up online and flowed all the steeps bit still opens a new google chrome tab and now all my passwords are gone including my bank account and i am worded that the google crome tab that i am on now is spy wear 

2 minutes ago, slash and burn said:

hi i downloaded a file of a website and when it downloaded my google chrome crashed and when i tried to open it it opened another google chrome tab that the one that wwas pined on my task bar and it had as a home page it has youndoo i searched it up online and flowed all the steeps bit still opens a new google chrome tab and now all my passwords are gone including my bank account and i am worded that the google crome tab that i am on now is spy wear 

1. Get adw_cleaner : link
  2. Run adw_cleaner
  3. Let it clean the stuff up for you(Scan, clean)
  4. Follow instructions that it gives you
  5. Don't go on sketchy websites anymore, and get a good antivirus and malwarebytes. (BTW mind if you PM me the link to the file?)

Want to know which mobo to get?

Spoiler

Choose whatever you need. Any more, you're wasting your money. Any less, and you don't get the features you need.

Only you know what you need to do with your computer, so nobody's really qualified to answer this question except for you.

chEcK iNsidE sPoilEr fOr a tREat!

run ccleaner

https://www.piriform.com/ccleaner/download

then, open chrome, click the triple dot at the top right>go to settings>advance settings(scroll down)>reset settings(at the bottom)

after this has completed, run ccleaner again.

If the problem still persists, reinstall chrome.

Make sure you change default search engine back to google (or whatever it normally is)