getting windows 10

Verydoge69

hello i am sorry if i sound dumb but how do i download windows 10 on a new pc do i use dvd or usp

moved to the appropriate section.

BTW, your build has a link for Windows 10 from a vendor that you can download.

If you need help with your forum account, please use the Forum Support form !

You have to use USB download tool to be able to create a bootable USB. 

Hahahahah, man you gave me a laugh. You have to have another PC to be able to create a bootable USB stick.

@Plavi i dont understand can you tell me how i get windows with a way that i can understand

3 minutes ago, Verydoge69 said:

@Plavi i dont understand can you tell me how i get windows with a way that i can understand

you will need another computer running windows to create a usb installer. The other option is to download the iso and burn that to cd, this you can do on any operating system.

¸„»°'´¸„»°'´ Vorticalbox `'°«„¸`'°«„¸
`'°«„¸¸„»°'´¸„»°'´`'°«„¸Scientia Potentia est  ¸„»°'´`'°«„¸`'°«„¸¸„»°'´

1 minute ago, Verydoge69 said:

@vorticalbox i am sorry for asking this but where do i put the dvd

Well that would require a cd/dvd drive. You don't have ti buy one you could steal it from another pc or a friend.

¸„»°'´¸„»°'´ Vorticalbox `'°«„¸`'°«„¸
`'°«„¸¸„»°'´¸„»°'´`'°«„¸Scientia Potentia est  ¸„»°'´`'°«„¸`'°«„¸¸„»°'´

2 minutes ago, Verydoge69 said:

Ok. So, you ask your friend to use his laptop or PC. You write windows 10 64 bit download into google. You download it from the microsoft website. After that, you write USB download tool into google. Download that and run it. It will ask you if you want to create a bootable USB stick. Say yes, and select the windows 10 iso file that you downloaded for the microsoft website. 

After you did that just click create and wait until it is finished. Then you have a bootable USB stick. Plug it into your PC and turn it on. If it does not run windows 10 installation then you have to go into BIOS by pressing F2 or F10 or DEL while your PC is starting up. In there you go into BOOT options and choose your USB as your first boot option. Save and restart your PC. It will run windows 10 installation. Just keep clicking next to install windows.

1 minute ago, Verydoge69 said:

you have to go to microsofts website on a seperate pc with at least one usb port free

go to this link and download the media creation tool https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10/

plug in your usb thumb drive with at least 4gb of space

make sure you back up any files on the thumb drive

use the media creation tool

the creation tool will format (delete everything) on the thumb drive and create a bootable media

once the tool is done safely eject the usb thumb drive

plug in the usb thumb drive into your new pc

while starting the computer press f12 or delete continuously

this will bring up the boot menu you should choose to boot from the usb thumb drive once selected it will boot from there

you should get a windows icon and you will get on screen instructions on how to install windows 10

once you have installed it you can connect your pc to the internet by using ethernet or wifi and activate windows 10 with a license key

4 minutes ago, Verydoge69 said:

@Plavi does that mean it wil be free?

it is free but it is only a demo/trial, but you can choose to activate windows 10 by using either a cd key or a license

Hmm, I thought you bought windows and were just asking for instructions on how to install it. But very well. Yes it is free but you have to activate it in order to use all of its features. But that is a complicated step. Wait a moment while I find a youtube video tutorial for you to watch.

4 minutes ago, Plavi said:

Hmm, I thought you bought windows and were just asking for instructions on how to install it. But very well. Yes it is free but you have to activate it in order to use all of its features. But that is a complicated step. Wait a moment while I find a youtube video tutorial for you to watch.

done

After you install windows 10 the metod I gave you, watch this video and follow every instruction. The program he used is posted in the description of the video.