Quick question on Coolermaster Mastercase 5

Hi, I am building a home NAS and I am leaning to the mastercase 5 as my case of choice. So I've been looking at many youtube videos and looking at reviews and photos all over the web but I can't be sure how many drives I can fit in the case. I counted 18 holes to mount drive bays in the top part and I know a dual drive bay fits in the bottom part. So my intention is to use:

TOP:

- 4 holes to mount the dual optical drive bay

- 4 holes to mount a dual 3.5" drive bay

- 6 holes to mount a triple 3.5" drive bay

- 4 holes to mount a dual 3.5" drive bay

BOTTOM:

- dual 3.5" drive bay

Total 3.5" HDDs: 9 + two optical drives that I may use with an Icy dock (or similar) in the future if I really need the hot plug thing which I think I will. 

Is the above description possible? I know I will have to buy accessories and I am fine with that. I am asking because I saw in several videos and photos that (hint) it may not be possible to use ALL the 18 holes because of some clearance issues between the optical bays and the first 3.5" bay, this was somewhat implied in the photos but I can't be sure if it was for clearance or it was just how they mounted it for the photos. Thanks for your help and any comments will be appreciated. 

Regards, Hernan

5.25" ODD 2
3.5" HDD 2
2.5" SSD 2 + 2

He who asks is stupid for 5 minutes. He who does not ask, remains stupid. -Chinese proverb. 

Those who know much are aware that they know little. - Slick roasting me

Spoiler

AXIOM

CPU- Intel i5-6500 GPU- EVGA 1060 6GB Motherboard- Gigabyte GA-H170-D3H RAM- 8GB HyperX DDR4-2133 PSU- EVGA GQ 650w HDD- OEM 750GB Seagate Case- NZXT S340 Mouse- Logitech Gaming g402 Keyboard-  Azio MGK1 Headset- HyperX Cloud Core

Offical first poster LTT V2.0

50 minutes ago, hernanc said:

Just hit up the PC part picker and sort by number of internal 3.5" drive bays some of the NZXT cases are cheap and support up to 8

I edit my posts a lot, Twitter is @LordStreetguru just don't ask PC questions there mostly...

Spoiler

What is your budget/country for your new PC?

what monitor resolution/refresh rate?

What games or other software do you need to run?