Litecoin Hash rate slow? Or is this normal?

Hi guys, 

I just got a new gpu and decided to try lite coining, I have a 7850 and I get 310-320 kh/s on cgminer, but on https://coinhuntr.com/  I only get 124Kh/s, is this normal?

Prepare for battle in BATTLEFIELD 4! All New Dog tags JUST LIKE THIS:

Depending on the client you will get a different hash, I have no idea why it just happens.

Main Rig: -FX8150 -32gb Kingston HyperX BLUE -120gb Kingston HyperX SSD -1TB WD Black -ASUS R9 270 DCUII OC -Corsair 300r -Full specs on Profile

Other Devices: -One Plus One 64gb Sandstone Black -Canon T5 -Moto G -Pebble Smartwatch -Nintendo 2DS -G27 Racing Wheel

#PlugYourStuff - 720penis - 1080penis - #KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #HashtagsAreALifestyle - CAR BOUGHT: 2010 Corolla

Depending on the client you will get a different hash, I have no idea why it just happens.

Can I fix it?

Prepare for battle in BATTLEFIELD 4! All New Dog tags JUST LIKE THIS:

Can I fix it?

Not really.

Main Rig: -FX8150 -32gb Kingston HyperX BLUE -120gb Kingston HyperX SSD -1TB WD Black -ASUS R9 270 DCUII OC -Corsair 300r -Full specs on Profile

Other Devices: -One Plus One 64gb Sandstone Black -Canon T5 -Moto G -Pebble Smartwatch -Nintendo 2DS -G27 Racing Wheel

#PlugYourStuff - 720penis - 1080penis - #KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #HashtagsAreALifestyle - CAR BOUGHT: 2010 Corolla

Do you mean CGminer reports 310 k/hash, but your pool is reporting 124k/hash? Or when you use that particular pool, cgminer drops to 124?

When pools report your hashrate, they estimate the speed based on how fast you are sending valid shares. Most pools have no way to directly monitor cgminer speeds so reported speeds are inaccurate. Other than that, the pool you're using might not be the best for you. Check your stale and rejects if they are high try a different pool.

If you'd like to try a different pool I can send you an invite to the one I use. It has an addon to allow direct monitoring of CGminer. Send me a PM with an email address to send the invite to.

https://www.liteguardian.com

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.
Users cannot, and will not securely manage key material. Most users can't and the ones that can, wont.

Ask me about Bitcoin, Litecoin, Crypto-Currencies, and/or Mining them.