crossfire flickering issue

whenever i play games with crossfire enabled i get awful flickering. Turning on vsync reduces the issue yet games are still unplayable. Playing in windowed or borderless total removes the issue. does anyone have a possible fix, btw im running ccc 31.11

Im still in the process of downloading all my games but so far ive noticed it in farcry 3, dota 2 and sniper elite v2.

thanks 

Cpu:4670k- at stock.... for now Gpu:r9-280x crossfire Cooler:KrakenX40 MB:mpower SP Ram:8gb hyperX beast 

Don't repost.. Earlier you said it fixed itself anyway..

that was specific to farcry 3. And i was wrong the problem retuned......... 

Cpu:4670k- at stock.... for now Gpu:r9-280x crossfire Cooler:KrakenX40 MB:mpower SP Ram:8gb hyperX beast 

Try one card at a time and rule out a bad card. 

AMD FX-8350 @ 4.7Ghz when gaming | MSI 990FXA-GD80 v2 | Swiftech H220 | Sapphire Radeon HD 7950  +  XFX Radeon 7950 | 8 Gigs of Crucial Ballistix Tracers | 140 GB Raptor X | 1 TB WD Blue | 250 GB Samsung Pro SSD | 120 GB Samsung SSD | 750 Watt Antec HCG PSU | Corsair C70 Mil Green

Try one card at a time and rule out a bad card. 

thanks, is there any way to that without manually removing the cards? 

thanks, is there any way to that without manually removing the cards? 

Your Motherboard might have a switch on it that you can turn off specific PCI-e lanes, although I'm not sure.

right tested each gpu separately and they both seem to working fine, ill try changing the x-fire bridge  

*everything seems to be working for now, ill keep an eye on it