Coomputer fans

TheAmazingCookieFromSquare

Currently I have a Corsair AF120 and AF140 quiet editions in the back and top of my NZXT S340 case but they are not quiet enough for my liking. I want PWM fans and I have been look at the Be Quiet fans but here's the problem:

I need that replaceable ring of Corsair fans for aesthetics. But however Corsair only makes SP120 and SP140 PWM Fans but I want airflow fans. Would static pressure be better or worse or something...I am placing the fans on top of s340 and on the back

Insert   Dank   Signature   Here.

Airflow fans are moving more air and they are better when there are no obstacles.

Static pressure fans are moving air harder so they are better when there are obstacles (like cpu cooler, gpu's etc.).

I would personally recommend the Noctua NF-F12 (3000 PWM) but they are a bit loud and don't have those corsair fan rings.

2 hours ago, Totohenk said:

I would personally recommend the Noctua NF-F12 (3000 PWM) 

There's little reason why anyone should get iPPC's if they don't need the performance or extra robustness. 

@TheAmazingCookieFromSquare Why not just get dc fans?

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.