More advanced HTML & CSS

Jeroen1322

Hey guys!

I finished the Web fundamentals on Codecademy.com and now i'm looking for something more advanced, but still HTML and / or CSS no Javascript or something like that. 

Do you guys have any suggestions?

Thanks! 

[CPU: AMD FX-6100 @3.3GHz ] [MoBo: Asrock 970 Extreme4] [GPU: Gigabyte 770 OC ] [RAM: 8GB] [sSD: 64gb for OS] [PSU: 550Watt Be Quiet!] [HDD: 1TB] [CPU cooler: Be Quiet! Shadow Rock Pro Sr1]  -Did i solve your question/problem? Please click 'Marked Solved'-

I definitely recommend http://teamtreehouse.com/ their tutorials are great, and its easy to learn (at least for me).

It cost money to sing up.. :\

[CPU: AMD FX-6100 @3.3GHz ] [MoBo: Asrock 970 Extreme4] [GPU: Gigabyte 770 OC ] [RAM: 8GB] [sSD: 64gb for OS] [PSU: 550Watt Be Quiet!] [HDD: 1TB] [CPU cooler: Be Quiet! Shadow Rock Pro Sr1]  -Did i solve your question/problem? Please click 'Marked Solved'-

It cost money to sing up.. :\

Most of the tutorials don't need you to pay for them.

You can get a free month anyway I think.

Every 60 seconds in Africa...

A minute passes.

I recommend you to actually start CREATING something.

Try to make a website using what you've learned.

Maybe you could try to add some JavaScript while you're at it?

You should also start looking at PHP. Right now. (That is, if you're serious about web development)

Search for some YouTube tutorials to get started.

I agree, build a website.

Case Bitfenix Shinobi | CPU - i5 3570K @ 4.2Ghz | Motherboard -  Asus P8Z77 | GPU - 7870 | PSU - Corsair CXM 600w | 
Harddrive - Seagate Barracuda 1Tb x 2 | SSD - Samsung 840 256Gb | Cooling - Custom 2x Dual 120mm Radiator, Watercooling Loop |

Ultimate Programming Resources Thread ||| CompSci Masters Degree Student and Professional Java and C# Programmer

I recommend you to actually start CREATING something.

Try to make a website using what you've learned.

Maybe you could try to add some JavaScript while you're at it?

You should also start looking at PHP. Right now. (That is, if you're serious about web development)

Search for some YouTube tutorials to get started.

Thats best method. If you want more reading though, http://www.cprogramming.com/ has a great tutorial on just about any kind of programming you can think of.

I'd recommend just messing around and seeing what in css3 does what. Practice with menu's and :hover :link and etc.

i want to die

• 2 weeks later...

get a picture of a website and emulate it, thats what one of our tests where in HTML classes

I definitely recommend http://teamtreehouse.com/ their tutorials are great, and its easy to learn (at least for me).

they have fees if I'm not mistaken right? I really think so too that their lessons are good it's just that I don't have the money to take them :)

P.S.

I'm from a different country no and has no credit card as of this moment of writing that is why I don't have the way to pay for the lessons :lol:

they have fees if I'm not mistaken right? I really think so too that their lessons are good it's just that I don't have the money to take them :)

P.S.

I'm from a different country no and has no credit card as of this moment of writing that is why I don't have the way to pay for the lessons :lol:

You can get most tutorials without paying, otherwise just find some tutorials on youtube of a tutorial HTML and CSS, and follow them, that always helps.

Every 60 seconds in Africa...

A minute passes.