Linus Tech Tips fan

GeorgeKellow

If you have one or seen one, is there a place that I can get red rubber corners rather than the orange ones? 

Just now, Totalschaden1997 said:

You can get the rubber corners separately, they are called Noctua "chromax".

17 minutes ago, GeorgeKellow said:

If you have one or seen one, is there a place that I can get red rubber corners rather than the orange ones? 

The Linus tech tips fans are specifically labeled as such, and you pay a premium for that. I assume you just want a black noctua nf-f12 with red chromax? Look into their industrial nf-f12s with a chromax kit. It will be cheaper then buying a Ltt fan. 

******If you paste in text into your post, please click the "remove formatting" button for night theme users.******

CPU- Intel 6700k OC to 4.69 Ghz GPU- NVidia Geforce GTX 970 (MSI) RAM- 16gb DDR4 2400 SSD-2x500gb samsung 850 EVO(SATA) Raid 0 HDD- 2tb Seagate Case- H440 Red w/ custom lighting Motherboard - MSI Z170 Gaming A OS- Windows 10 Mouse- Razer Naga Epic Chroma, Final Mouse 2016 turney proKeyboard- Corsair k70 Cherry MX brown

2 minutes ago, bgibbz said:

The Linus tech tips fans are specifically labeled as such, and you pay a premium for that. I assume you just want a black noctua nf-f12 with red chromax? Look into their industrial nf-f12s with a chromax kit. It will be cheaper then buying a Ltt fan. 

Already got a ltt fan