Fans in Phanteks Evolv ATX

rossp1121
Go to solution Solved by Charcoal_,

So I've looked at the specs... 2x140mm intake on the front and one 140mm exhaust on the back. There's room for your cooler on top. With the rad I think you could get away with the pressure of on extra exhaust fan. If not it'll get a little dusty. You could add 3x120mm to the front instead of the 2x140mm but I don't think you need to.

About to buy this case just wondering where and how I should orientate my fans (intake or output). I will be using all 140mm fans and a corsair 110i preferably mounted at the top.

Always try to have more intake fans than exhaust. Also put intakes where there are fan filter.

My Build: Night Fury | i5-6600k @ 4.5Ghz | R9 390 | 850 EVO 250GB | 1TB Seagate | H230 Black

Night Theme User

Hello Fellow Night Theme User | Why Aren't You Using Night Theme?

Just now, Charcoal_ said:

Always try to have more intake fans than exhaust. Also put intakes where there are fan filter.

Ok thanks but i wanted to have 2/3 fans on the front of the case and then 2 fans on the top with the rad and then maybe one in the back of the case so how do you think i should set them up in terms of output/intake? Cheers

So I've looked at the specs... 2x140mm intake on the front and one 140mm exhaust on the back. There's room for your cooler on top. With the rad I think you could get away with the pressure of on extra exhaust fan. If not it'll get a little dusty. You could add 3x120mm to the front instead of the 2x140mm but I don't think you need to.

My Build: Night Fury | i5-6600k @ 4.5Ghz | R9 390 | 850 EVO 250GB | 1TB Seagate | H230 Black

Night Theme User

Hello Fellow Night Theme User | Why Aren't You Using Night Theme?