Ram causing me blue screen help please!

hey guys, i have a Z97 Pro-Gamer mobo and i have 2 4gbs cards of ram which equals to 8gb of ram, recently i brought another 2 cards of ram (4gb each), after installing them firstly my computer blue screen and then it wouldnt post anything when i turn it on, theres normally a "beep" when i turn on my computer, after installing the new ram it didnt beep and didnt post, the ram i brought was the Crucial 4GB DDR3 - 1600 UDIMM 1.5v. Both (old & new) models of ram are the same. Please help me!!! 

4 minutes ago, GivenchyGaming94 said:

hey guys, i have a Z97 Pro-Gamer mobo and i have 2 4gbs cards of ram which equals to 8gb of ram, recently i brought another 2 cards of ram (4gb each), after installing them firstly my computer blue screen and then it wouldnt post anything when i turn it on, theres normally a "beep" when i turn on my computer, after installing the new ram it didnt beep and didnt post, the ram i brought was the Crucial 4GB DDR3 - 1600 UDIMM 1.5v. Both (old & new) models of ram are the same. Please help me!!! 

Send the new RAM back and get it replaced. It's faulty and should be covered by the warranty.

I edit my posts a lot.

Try just the original sticks and make sure the system boots. Move them to the other set of sockets and check again.

Then try just the new sticks, same as above.

If the new sticks work by themselves, they're probably ok, and we can look at settings that might help. Make sure the mobo is on latest bios as ram compatibility is something they tend to update over time. Also make sure the ram is on auto settings and not fixed to something. The mobo should work out compatible settings.

It is also possible the mobo just wont be stable with 4 sticks, or the 2nd pair is different enough to be a problem. Even if it is the same model on the surface, they can change it over time.

Gaming system: R7 7800X3D, Asus ROG Strix B650E-F Gaming Wifi, Thermalright Phantom Spirit 120 SE ARGB, Corsair Vengeance 2x 32GB 6000C30, RTX 4070, MSI MPG A850G, Fractal Design North, Samsung 990 Pro 2TB, Acer Predator XB241YU 24" 1440p 144Hz G-Sync + HP LP2475w 24" 1200p 60Hz wide gamut
Productivity system: i9-7980XE, Asus X299 TUF mark 2, Noctua D15, 64GB ram (mixed), RTX 3070, NZXT E850, GameMax Abyss, Samsung 980 Pro 2TB, random 1080p + 720p displays.
Gaming laptop: Lenovo Legion 5, 5800H, RTX 3070, Kingston DDR4 3200C22 2x16GB 2Rx8, Kingston Fury Renegade 1TB + Crucial P1 1TB SSD, 165 Hz IPS 1080p G-Sync Compatible