Mobile gamer switching to android

Craftable124

Hey guys, I recently got the LG G2 (switching from a 4S) and I need some games for it. I don't mind spending 5-10 dollars. I had a few FPSs and Real Racing 2, plus some more. (BTW no F2P unless it's really really good. I HATE F2P.)

A man of charm with strange quarks. 

Nice, how do you like the G2? Looked weird to me.

Get this if you like any of them, https://www.humblebundle.com/ They have Android games for a good price. I have about 15-20 android games that were super chesp thatnks to this.

For mobile games I really like Anomaly (It's a TD were you don't build the towers you are the one running the maze) there are 2 versions not sure which is better, Korea or Warzone.

Bloons TD 5 It's a nice TD where you build the towers

Star Conmmand is like FTL(Faster Than Light) 

Super Hexagon My god thats a fucking serious game. Intense, but awesome. Great for 30 min and with friends, good laugh. 

If you want a BIG game your going to want a GTA game. Those are well done and are the full game.

Sager NP9370EM - I7 3630QM - 680m 1045Mhz - 8gb 1600mhz ram - 240gb msata 750gb hdd

Try Grand Theft auto Vice city heard its really good and its only 4.99. I have it for my HTC One it looks good and it runs smooth 

If you don't like using the touch if you have and PS3 try this

or xbox try this
I hope it helped.