Random Cleaning.

I'm not sure about anyone else that does this but do you take your computer to bits and clean, dust, hoover etc it out just to relax. Well normally I go one step further, After I've given my computer a full clean inside, I will wipe the hard drive and reinstall my OS onto it. 

A menace to the scammer world. They hate me wasting their time when they are conning the innocent and giving to the idiots. 

I am about to clean (reinstall + tear down / clean) my server, my two PCs and to set up a new Pfsense Box.

And I want to clean up my cables connecting all these things.

So I know exactly what you are talking about :D

Please quote me in any answers to my posts, so that I can read them easily and don´t forget about them. Thanks!

I love spending my time with PC tinkering, networking and server-stuff.

I am just about to do mine once I've transferred some files from one hard drive to another lol. 

A menace to the scammer world. They hate me wasting their time when they are conning the innocent and giving to the idiots. 

I do a monthly can of air, and every 3 months take it all apart and pretty much give all my components an extensive cleaning. 

CPU-i7 6700k O.C. 4.6Ghz-Motherboard-Asus z170-a-RAM-24gb DDR4-GPU-EVGA GTX 1080 FE-Case-Corsair 400c (white)-Storage-HDD: 2xWD Blue 1TB SSD: PNY SSDSC120GLC709B121-510 120GB-PSU-1000 watt coolermax-Display-ASUS VG248QE Black 24" 1080p 144 Hz -Cooling-Corsair H115i-Keyboard-G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX blues (Red backlight)-Mouse-Logitech G602-Sound-Logitech 5.1 z506

Need a budget headphone for under 100$? Sennheiser HD 558 Headphones

Got a Skylake CPU (k) Here is a guide to OC it!

What is dust?

30156_fractal%20design%20define%20s%20re

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

The inside of my PC was spotless. My filters were just jam packed with dust lol