Hot Climate PC Build Help Request

Looking to build a powerful small machine for media editing (Premiere, Lightroom, Photoshop... in that order) and occasional GTA V gaming.  Problem is, daily temperatures here in Bangkok range from 26 - 32C (79 - 90F) and humid!

I've gotten my build this far based on what parts are actually available in Bangkok (http://pcpartpicker.com/list/YfT3wV):

CPU: Intel Core i7-6700 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-H170N-WIFI Mini ITX LGA1151 Motherboard
Memory: G.Skill Aegis 32GB  DDR4-2133 2x16GB Memory
Storage: Samsung 850 EVO-Series 500GB 2.5" Solid State Drive
Power Supply: Super Flower Golden Green HX 550W 80+ Gold Certified ATX Power Supply
Case: Cooler Master Elite 130 Mini ITX Tower Case

Videocard: ????  Geforce GTX 1070

My questions:

1) Based on the Cooler Master Elite 130 case and Bangkok climate - 26 to 32C (79 to 90F) - do you guys think it's possible to stock cool the CPU?  

a)  If stock cooling is possible but not in this case, maybe I should go with a different small case to allow stock cooling?  Any suggestions based on size, cooling and price?  I don't care so much about looks or windows, etc.

b)  If stock cooling not possible, which liquid cooler can you point me towards?  Maybe the Corsair H60?  Price and cooling are more important than noise.

2)  I'd like a Geforce GTX 1070 but I'm lost as to which model.  Looks like EVGA and Gigabyte are my top 2 contenders from Amazon reviews... but which model specifically?  I'm using a single 2560x1440 Dell monitor with both HDMI, Displayport inputs.  GTA V is my only game, otherwise, it's most important that Adobe Premiere work well.  I'm mainly concerned about price and Premiere but perhaps cooling is a factor in Bangkok?

Muchos thanks in advance for your help!!!

FBP

Stock cooling should be fine. Your temps may be a little higher than most, it should stay below the thermal throttling threshold

The video card doesn't really matter. Pick whoever you think looks better or is cheaper. As long as it's not a reference cooler, it should perform well. 

******If you paste in text into your post, please click the "remove formatting" button for night theme users.******

CPU- Intel 6700k OC to 4.69 Ghz GPU- NVidia Geforce GTX 970 (MSI) RAM- 16gb DDR4 2400 SSD-2x500gb samsung 850 EVO(SATA) Raid 0 HDD- 2tb Seagate Case- H440 Red w/ custom lighting Motherboard - MSI Z170 Gaming A OS- Windows 10 Mouse- Razer Naga Epic Chroma, Final Mouse 2016 turney proKeyboard- Corsair k70 Cherry MX brown

Get A Define Nano S. Then you can use a bigger air cooler, like Hyper 212 EVO.

For a non-K CPU, AIO is overkill.

59 minutes ago, Deli said:

Get a Define Nano S. Then you can use a bigger air cooler, like Hyper 212 EVO.

For a non-K CPU, AIO is overkill.

@flying_butt_pliers

Dude from the Philippines here... We've got the same climate more or less...

Will this PC sit in an air-conditioned room? If so, it's fine to build it as usual...

If it's in an open air room, room orientation matters... You'd want to have your room with one door/window for intake and another for exhaust... Ideally, your PC will be exhausting outside the window so that the room doesn't end up turning into a sauna... What's more important is controlling the room temperature for this... (i.e. I only do my video rendering in the evening where it's 4C-10C cooler)

As for cooling the CPU you can go with either an AIO with a 120mm rad (since you've got a non-K cpu and will most likely not reach dangerous temps from regular loading) or go with a standard tower cooler like the DeepCool Gammaxx 400 or the Cooler Master Hyper 212 as long as it fits in the case...

Or you can just do what I did which is put up an industrial fan to blow all the hot air from my room out...