Linus At CES!

Money

If you want to keep update with what Linus is up to at CES, be sure to keep watch at the 'Linus News,' section. You can find it up in the tabs. Be sure to subscribe to the page! :)

Thanks for the info ^_^

Thanks!!

And how do you already have 302 posts O_O

CPU: AMD 3950x Mobo: MSI B550 RAM: 32GB DDR4 GPU: Asus 3080 Strix PSU: Superflower Leadex 3 720w Case: BeQuiet 500DX

Storage: 2TB SSD + 4TB HDD Audio: SMSL 793ii -> HiFiman HE-400 + Mission MS-50 Speakers

Not true. Ive just had no life since the forum came out and I have been sitting on it helping people and learning.

@Money have been helping me in multiple thread i post and he's very helpful and knowledgeable (sorry if my grammar is bad).

MB :MSI Z77a G45 | Proc: I5 3570K (Stock) | HSF : CM 212X turbo | RAM : Corsair Vengeance 8GB (2X4GB) | VGA : MSI GTX 660 Twin Frozr | PSU : Corsair GS600 | Case : CM Storm Enforcer | Storage :  OCZ Vector 128GB, WD Blue 500GB , Samsung 840 Evo 120GB, WD Blue 1TB

Subscribing to any thread would be email suicide. Too many replies atm.

Feel free to PM for any water-cooling questions. Check out my profile for more ways to contact me.

Add me to your circles on Google+ here or you can follow me on twitter @deadfire19.

I can totaly agree with Ghost.. i subscribed to a thread once.. and never again

Got in 2h like 50 mails.. this outperforms any spammailer I've programmed

CPU: Intel i7 4790K @4.8GhZ  CPU Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 2  Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97 UD3H  GPU: Asus ROG RX 480 8G OC Memory: 32GB Gskill Ares 2400Mhz  Storage: 2x Crucial M4 512GB SSD (raid0)  / 1TB Seagate FireCuda SSHD Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA P2 750W  Operating System: Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB (64 bit) Other: NZXT Hue+ LED Controller with 8 LED Strips for desk and PC lighting

I got 7000 posts on a gaming forum but it got hacked :(

I've got a major man crush on Linus. I just want to cuddle up with him and talk tech :) nothing gay though..

been watching the channel since 2009. Built a gaming rig with NCIX parts in 2007 :) still use that pc today.

I've got a major man crush on Linus. I just want to cuddle up with him and talk tech :) nothing gay though..

been watching the channel since 2009. Built a gaming rig with NCIX parts in 2007 :) still use that pc today.

o_O.........