Geforce experience help

Haydenp10

Here is my geforce experience, how do I make it so the pop up in the top right corner doesn't show?

Just now, Haydenp10 said:

Doesn't help me at all does it?

Not to mention that there is no answer there either. 

Back on topic, I've been through every setting on the new ShadowPlay and I can't find a way to shut it off either.

Honestly, I don't think that is even possible. 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 - 3900x @ 4.4GHz with a Custom Loop | MBO: ASUS Crosshair VI Extreme | RAM: 4x4GB Apacer 2666MHz overclocked to 3933MHz with OCZ Reaper HPC Heatsinks | GPU: PowerColor Red Devil 6900XT | SSDs: Intel 660P 512GB SSD and Intel 660P 1TB SSD | HDD: 2x WD Black 6TB and Seagate Backup Plus 8TB External Drive | PSU: Corsair RM1000i | Case: Cooler Master C700P Black Edition | Build Log: here

Open the overlay with Alt+Z and then click the gear-shaped “Preferences” icon at the right side of your screen. Select “Overlays” in the menu that appears.

Select the “Status Indicator” overlay and click “Off”. The icons at the bottom right corner of your screen will immediately disappear.

Hope this helps

1 minute ago, done12many2 said:

Nice rig.  :D

Thanks, yours is too. I have to make a new thread for my build log as the one I have now is more than half a year old and not updated. 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 - 3900x @ 4.4GHz with a Custom Loop | MBO: ASUS Crosshair VI Extreme | RAM: 4x4GB Apacer 2666MHz overclocked to 3933MHz with OCZ Reaper HPC Heatsinks | GPU: PowerColor Red Devil 6900XT | SSDs: Intel 660P 512GB SSD and Intel 660P 1TB SSD | HDD: 2x WD Black 6TB and Seagate Backup Plus 8TB External Drive | PSU: Corsair RM1000i | Case: Cooler Master C700P Black Edition | Build Log: here

1 minute ago, JustJosh said:

Open the overlay with Alt+Z and then click the gear-shaped “Preferences” icon at the right side of your screen. Select “Overlays” in the menu that appears.

Select the “Status Indicator” overlay and click “Off”. The icons at the bottom right corner of your screen will immediately disappear.

Hope this helps

Nope

That just stops the recording icon from showing up in one of the corners.

1 minute ago, JustJosh said:

Hope this helps

Didn't get rid of the popup

3 minutes ago, done12many2 said:

Nope

That just stops the recording icon from showing up in one of the corners.

Is it ok if I copied your signature?

Well, so far in this thread we've learned that Google is not the answer, you can't disable the recording banner, and everyone has a badass system!  I call this a solid thread.  :D

Just now, done12many2 said:

Well, so far in this thread we've learned that Google is not the answer, you can't disable the recording banner, and everyone has a badass system!  I call this a solid thread.  :D

Yours is better than mine though :(

8 minutes ago, Analog said:

I have to make a new thread for my build log as the one I have now is more than half a year old and not updated. 

Still looks great in the old thread.  I need a cool title like "X99 Overclocking Expert".  xD

12 minutes ago, Haydenp10 said:

The 4790k was one of my favorite chips.  I just sold it a few months ago and regret getting rid of it.

nice rig

• CPU: Intel Core i7-6700k @4.3ghz, Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170X Gaming 7, RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB @2400mhz, GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1 , Case: Corsair 300R, Storage: Samsung 850 EVO 256GB SSD, WD 1TB Black HDD, WD 2TB HDD PSU: Evga SuperNova 750 G2, Display: ASUS VG248QE @144hz, Cooling: Cooler Master V8 GTS, Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Platinum, Mouse: Logitech G502 Lightspeed, Sound: Phillips SHP9500 + VModa Boom Pro, Operating System: Windows 10 Pro
  •  

nice rig

37 minutes ago, done12many2 said:

The 4790k was one of my favorite chips.  I just sold it a few months ago and regret getting rid of it.

nice rig

57 minutes ago, Analog said:

Thanks, yours is too. I have to make a new thread for my build log as the one I have now is more than half a year old and not updated. 

nice rig

50 minutes ago, Haydenp10 said:

nice rig

• CPU: Intel Core i7-6700k @4.3ghz, Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170X Gaming 7, RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB @2400mhz, GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1 , Case: Corsair 300R, Storage: Samsung 850 EVO 256GB SSD, WD 1TB Black HDD, WD 2TB HDD PSU: Evga SuperNova 750 G2, Display: ASUS VG248QE @144hz, Cooling: Cooler Master V8 GTS, Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Platinum, Mouse: Logitech G502 Lightspeed, Sound: Phillips SHP9500 + VModa Boom Pro, Operating System: Windows 10 Pro
  •