Windows 14393.102 Update Failure

First of all I know my last option is to reinstall windows but I've done that 4 times already on all 4 of my hard drives over the years. Avoiding that.. Rather buy an SSD and put windows on it if I'm going that route. 

But my issue is windows update is screwing me. It won't download a few updates I need to go from windows 14393.0 to 14393.102. I've done afull day of searching google and trying every solution I could. I found a manual download of the update but that .exe fails to install it as well. I've done the Stop bits commands and such, and rename the folders in windows trick, and also windows update repair and a another windows repair tool I forgot the name of. 

If anybody has this issue and solved it, tell me what you did, and I'll try it. otherwise if you got some ideas post them. 

I did spend 100$ on Forza 3 and now I can't even install it, so I'm anxious for a fix. 
amkiedo.PNG

bs.PNG

i had the same problem. i just downloaded the update manually and installed it that way.

thin it was about a 430mb download and i had to use IE too :(

Win 10 Pro 64bit| Intel i5-4670k| Corsair H100i| ASUS Maximus VI GENE| 2x8GB PC3-14900 Corsair Vengeance Pro Red| MSI GeForce GTX 1070 | SanDisk 240GB Extreme Pro SSD| WD 3TB Red | WD Black 3tb | Corsair Obsidian 350D| Corsair AX760 | Dust |

1 hour ago, GeekThief said:

i had the same problem. i just downloaded the update manually and installed it that way.

thin it was about a 430mb download and i had to use IE too :(

1 hour ago, CmzPlusHardware said:

Neither have worked for me. I think I just need to take time and reinstall windows to a new HD next weekend. Take all these old HD out after I get a few files from them and start fresh. Only issue is I have 4HD's all 1TB and most are over half full. So I'll be loosing a lot. I don't know if it's worth it.