LINUS HAS IT ALREADY???

Ok guys, i'm a little pissed off today...

After checking closely to the recent episode of "HOLY SHIT" (plasma ram), i realised that Linus has been hiding something from us...

Maybe most of you guys don't really care, but in my case i do. A lot.

I been waiting for Any new or update or whatever about the upcoming Corsair Dominator Platinum "Special Edition"

They will be a very limited production, 500 units total and blah blah blah... I WANT MINES!!!

Image result for corsair dominator platinum special edition

And check this out... FRICKING LINUS ALREADY HAS THEM!!!!

Linus has it!.pngLinus' first!.pngLinus' don't give a damn!.png

And you know what makes it even worst??? HE HAS THE BLACK ONES!!! I WANT THEM!!!

for 500 usd it better run crysis for me

1 minute ago, valdyrgramr said:

If it's the look then just mod some yourself.

i would love to, but, but... they are shinny!!! lol

5 minutes ago, valdyrgramr said:

*puts tinfoil over g.skills*  This is also shiny.

But then Corsair won't take my money !!!

1 hour ago, valdyrgramr said:

I will never understand the high appeal of that type of RAM.  You can get the same latency, the same speed, and the same amount for a lot less.   :/  If it's the look then just mod some yourself.

THEN YOU MUST NOT BE A REAL PC GAMER, /s

yeah thats all dumb shit

Future Upgrades

VVVVVVVVVVVVV

1: SSD

2: Freesync monitor

3: AIO cooler 

4: New HDD

5: RAM upgrade, i want 16gb of black ram

order 1-5 is what I want the most,

color is of importance (most to least) 

5 minutes ago, FireFlame9222 said:

THEN YOU MUST NOT BE A REAL PC GAMER, /s

yeah thats all dumb shit

You are ABSOLUTELY RIGHT! but just like some people like nice shoes, i like my ram "special and shinny", plus if i can afford it with my hard work, that does not make my choice a "dumb shit", it's just the way i like it...

Anyways about performance and pricing (probably really expensive, we don't know yet...) IT IS A "DUMB SHIT", i totally agree with you...

1 hour ago, roblesaturcamilo said:

You are ABSOLUTELY RIGHT! but just like some people like nice shoes, i like my ram "special and shinny", plus if i can afford it with my hard work, that does not make my choice a "dumb shit", it's just the way i like it...

Anyways about performance and pricing (probably really expensive, we don't know yet...) IT IS A "DUMB SHIT", i totally agree with you...

well yes, dumb shit has an appeal to people. like me il addicted to wasting hundreds a week on cs go cases, now that is a really dumb shit.

Future Upgrades

VVVVVVVVVVVVV

1: SSD

2: Freesync monitor

3: AIO cooler 

4: New HDD

5: RAM upgrade, i want 16gb of black ram

order 1-5 is what I want the most,

color is of importance (most to least) 

I don't really understand Dominator Platinum's for DDR4, the high end high speed kits don't have good latency/speed and cost a fortune, when it came to their higher end DDR3 kits, they were arguably the best, but for DDR4 they just aren't. G.Skill's high end offerings are cheaper, and much better in terms of latency to speed.

Stuff:  i7 7700k @ (dat nibba succ) | ASRock Z170M OC Formula | G.Skill TridentZ 3600 c16 | EKWB 1080 @ 2100 mhz  |  Acer X34 Predator | R4 | EVGA 1000 P2 | 1080mm Radiator Custom Loop | HD800 + Audio-GD NFB-11 | 850 Evo 1TB | 840 Pro 256GB | 3TB WD Blue | 2TB Barracuda

Hwbot: http://hwbot.org/user/lays/ 

FireStrike 980 ti @ 1800 Mhz http://hwbot.org/submission/3183338 http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/11574089

1 minute ago, Lays said:

I don't really understand Dominator Platinum's for DDR4, the high end high speed kits don't have good latency/speed and cost a fortune, when it came to their higher end DDR3 kits, they were arguably the best, but for DDR4 they just aren't. G.Skill's high end offerings are cheaper, and much better in terms of latency to speed.

I know, right? 

What happened Corsair??? You used to be cool... Lol :)

54 minutes ago, roblesaturcamilo said:

Ok guys, i'm a little pissed off today...

After checking closely to the recent episode of "HOLY SHIT" (plasma ram), i realised that Linus has been hiding something from us...

Maybe most of you guys don't really care, but in my case i do. A lot.

I been waiting for Any new or update or whatever about the upcoming Corsair Dominator Platinum "Special Edition"

They will be a very limited production, 500 units total and blah blah blah... I WANT MINES!!!

Everything I am about to say is speculation:

These sticks probably didn't come out of the 500 limit, these are probably pre-production sticks, and Linus probably didn't pay for them. He might have even been testing them for Corsair before they went on sale, possibly even before they hit production: who knows? 

Linus knows, that's who

ENCRYPTION IS NOT A CRIME

CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!! 4 DAYS AFTER I POSTED THIS THEY GOT RELEASED, AND THE BLACK ONES ARE FREAKING SOLD OUUUUUTTTTTT!!!

I got a set of the black ones  number  6 out of 500 they look stunning  but im probibly just going to sell them anyway  I noticed the blue Vengeance led is now available and i want those   but the dominator platinum SE  do look amazing and the box really nice too 

4 hours ago, Leroy27 said:

I got a set of the black ones  number  6 out of 500 they look stunning  but im probibly just going to sell them anyway  I noticed the blue Vengeance led is now available and i want those   but the dominator platinum SE  do look amazing and the box really nice too 

you got the 4x8 or 2x16 ones?

4 hours ago, Leroy27 said:

i'm going to buy yours... put a price!