Logitech G700s

What do you guys think of the Logitech G700s? I need a mouse for some casual gaming, mostly FPS and nothing competitive other than overwatch. I dont really need many macro keys so would the MX Master work better for me? Thanks for suggestions and/or opinions. 

1 minute ago, HalfOfALifeLeft said:

What do you guys think of the Logitech G700s? I need a mouse for some casual gaming, mostly FPS and nothing competitive other than overwatch. I dont really need many macro keys so would the MX Master work better for me? Thanks for suggestions and/or opinions. 

My roommate has it and I like it for being a wireless mouse. I also like the Death Adder Chroma, which I love when I am playing any FPS, BF4, Verdun, ect.. Corsair Vengeance M65 as well the G900 are also very good too. 

CPU-i7 6700k O.C. 4.6Ghz-Motherboard-Asus z170-a-RAM-24gb DDR4-GPU-EVGA GTX 1080 FE-Case-Corsair 400c (white)-Storage-HDD: 2xWD Blue 1TB SSD: PNY SSDSC120GLC709B121-510 120GB-PSU-1000 watt coolermax-Display-ASUS VG248QE Black 24" 1080p 144 Hz -Cooling-Corsair H115i-Keyboard-G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX blues (Red backlight)-Mouse-Logitech G602-Sound-Logitech 5.1 z506

Need a budget headphone for under 100$? Sennheiser HD 558 Headphones

Got a Skylake CPU (k) Here is a guide to OC it!

1 minute ago, xephoneration said:

My roommate has it and I like it for being a wireless mouse. I also like the Death Adder Chroma, which I love when I am playing any FPS, BF4, Verdun, ect.. Corsair Vengeance M65 as well the G900 are also very good too. 

I was looking at the 70 dollar price range (I use amazon) so the G900 is a bit to expensive. But I will take a look at the M65

Just now, HalfOfALifeLeft said:

I was looking at the 70 dollar price range (I use amazon) so the G900 is a bit to expensive. But I will take a look at the M65

Ah alright. M65 is good as well the Chroma. I did play around with the M65 before and I like the feel of the M65 over my Chroma. 

CPU-i7 6700k O.C. 4.6Ghz-Motherboard-Asus z170-a-RAM-24gb DDR4-GPU-EVGA GTX 1080 FE-Case-Corsair 400c (white)-Storage-HDD: 2xWD Blue 1TB SSD: PNY SSDSC120GLC709B121-510 120GB-PSU-1000 watt coolermax-Display-ASUS VG248QE Black 24" 1080p 144 Hz -Cooling-Corsair H115i-Keyboard-G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX blues (Red backlight)-Mouse-Logitech G602-Sound-Logitech 5.1 z506

7 minutes ago, xephoneration said:

Ah alright. M65 is good as well the Chroma. I did play around with the M65 before and I like the feel of the M65 over my Chroma. 

it is made of metal right? and the sniper button looks good. I personally wont use the lighting simply because it wouldnt look good with my keyboard since the keyboard has no lighting effects. Is there a wireless model? I actually prefer wireless because I hate having tangled cables.

10 minutes ago, HalfOfALifeLeft said:

it is made of metal right? and the sniper button looks good. I personally wont use the lighting simply because it wouldnt look good with my keyboard since the keyboard has no lighting effects. Is there a wireless model? I actually prefer wireless because I hate having tangled cables.

The frame is. and unfortunately no wireless models. 

I've had the G700 (older version, non-s) for 4 years now and am overall happy with it.  It does drain the battery very quickly (4 hours or so of gaming), but the ability to plug it in and keep playing is helpful.  I've tried many different rechargeable batteries.  None seem to make a drastic improvement.

The four buttons at the thumb are perfect for FPS.  Mapping 1-4 to these makes for very quick weapon/gadget switching.  I never was able to use the scroll wheel like I'm sure everyone else and their mother uses.

For the past year or so I've been searching for a new mouse hoping to find something with better battery life.  Nothing else even remotely compares.  The G602 lacks the ability to plug it in an charge and also lacks the infinite scroll wheel.  The G403 and G900 lack buttons.  Nothing from any other company has caught my eye (nor do I want yet another utility installed to configure the mouse) It's tempting to go back to using my old G500 and live with the wire.

The G700s has been around for a couple of years now.  Perhaps it will be updated soon.