A good mouse for me?

Charcoal_

Hey!

To the point, I need a new mouse. My current colour scheme in black with green highlights so it'd be good to have it match but if not just black is OK. I don't need anything fancy, just reliable and good enough to game on. The highest I'll go for budget is  £35 but I'd rather spend less. Also in case you need to know, I use right handed mice.

Thanks in advance

My Build: Night Fury | i5-6600k @ 4.5Ghz | R9 390 | 850 EVO 250GB | 1TB Seagate | H230 Black

Night Theme User

Hello Fellow Night Theme User | Why Aren't You Using Night Theme?

18 minutes ago, Charcoal_ said:

Hey!

To the point, I need a new mouse. My current colour scheme in black with green highlights so it'd be good to have it match but if not just black is OK. I don't need anything fancy, just reliable and good enough to game on. The highest I'll go for budget is  £35 but I'd rather spend less. Also in case you need to know, I use right handed mice.

Thanks in advance

I had the etek city mouse for awile its only 15$ and http://www.etekcity.com/product/100101.html reliable it had like 4.8 star rating with 1000+ reviews on amazon when they carried it its reliable works and its nice has two macro buttons as an extra :D

Listen, Smile, Agree. 

Then do whatever the fuck you were going to do anyway

1 minute ago, QueenObama said:

I had the etek city mouse for awile its only 15$ and http://www.etekcity.com/product/100101.html reliable it had like 4.8 star rating with 1000+ reviews on amazon when they carried it its reliable works and its nice has two macro buttons as an extra :D

Looks good but it's red, I know I'm being picky but yeah...

My Build: Night Fury | i5-6600k @ 4.5Ghz | R9 390 | 850 EVO 250GB | 1TB Seagate | H230 Black

Night Theme User

7 minutes ago, Charcoal_ said:

Looks good but it's red, I know I'm being picky but yeah...

the Led changes on the front based on Dpi if you use green, the lowest then its green :D you can change that too plus you hand will be over it 

Listen, Smile, Agree. 

Then do whatever the fuck you were going to do anyway

Just now, QueenObama said:

the Led changes on the front based on Dpi if you use green, the lowest then its green :D you can change that too plus you hand will be over it 

True but that means I cant choose my DPI and by the looks of the pics the scroll wheel is just red. I will see that. Besides theres alot I do that I will take my hand off the mouse for. Like forums and youtube....

Night Theme User