Recommendation for new computer build/upgrade of current one.

CobaltMK33

So this Friday, I am going to MicroCenter to blow all my money just like its Las Vegas, and I am having troubel deciding what to buy. My current rig is more budget oriented, even though it is inside the Corsair 800D. I can either upgrade my sad FX-4100 machine to a nice FX-8320, or I can build myself a Mini-ITX inside the BitFenix Prodigy. Just a bit of background, I travel to friend's houses almost every weekend, occasionally two different places in the same weekend. It is god awful to transport that case around, and I am worried about breaking it while moving it. Before you say anything, I ordered the case and then we decided to do these get-togethers, and I sure was not going to return the case, because I love it. So, here's my qeustion: Should I upgrade my current computer (which has a LOT of room for upgrading), or build an SFF that I'll use every weekend?

Main Rig:  FX-8320 || EVGA 650 Ti BOOST || AsRock 970 Extreme3 || Corsair 800D || 8 Gb Crucial Ballistix || Antec HCG 520M || Noctua NH-D14
LAN Party Rig: FX-4100 || EVGA 550 Ti || ASUS M5A78L-M LX PLUS || Cooler Master 430 Elite || 4 Gb Corsair Vengeance || Antec HCG 400 || Cooler Master Gemin 2 
Staples EasyTech Associate since September, 2013

You could do a stationary PC for your home/office in the 800D and a mobile PC in the Prodigy.

That is the idea, I am just questioning whether or not the cost of an SFF and its benefits outweigh upgrading the current machine.

Main Rig:  FX-8320 || EVGA 650 Ti BOOST || AsRock 970 Extreme3 || Corsair 800D || 8 Gb Crucial Ballistix || Antec HCG 520M || Noctua NH-D14
LAN Party Rig: FX-4100 || EVGA 550 Ti || ASUS M5A78L-M LX PLUS || Cooler Master 430 Elite || 4 Gb Corsair Vengeance || Antec HCG 400 || Cooler Master Gemin 2 
Staples EasyTech Associate since September, 2013

SFF are a bit costly, mainly if using an mitx board, but with the right parts, the gaming experience wont downgrade. the only drawback I would see is that you will end up having only 1 pcie slot, and that will be for your GPU, so no sound card, or any other things. if thats ok with you, than yea, go ahead with sff build. it will help you play games with your friends over lan :D