need help

David-McLean

Guys I need help with a video I'm going to shoot, and I want to know if its a safe idea to jump out a 2 story building onto this bush.14393288_1827846994111701_1551346969_o.jpg

How good is your healthcare? Also wear long sleeves and cover your face. But I dont recommend it. 

Just now, Jorgen297 said:

no it's retarded to risk brain damage (even if the chance is 0.00001%) for a home made avant garde video like 50 people will watch

its no me whos dain it its a pal

safe, not realy but you could end if fine, but please don't you have a high chance of either hurting yourself/ dying in a bad fall or scaring away birds.

If you want to do things like jumping from a2 story building go to a club/team/ several lessons on parcour/freerunning and safe falling

CPU:R7 5800X    Motherboard: asrock x470 taichi ultimate   RAM: 32GB G.Skill Ripjaws-V 2X16GB    GPU: Gigabyte GTX1080TI gaming oc 11g   Case: Corsair 600Q Storage: 1TB Samsung 870(boot), samsung 850evo 500GB, 2TB Corsair MX500, samsung 2TB 970 evo plus, WD 5TB black    PSU: Corsair AX860    CPU cooling: Corsair H105

You'll survive. Injury-free? Probably not

I'd imagine the parents wouldn't be too pleased if you get hurt.

'Fanboyism is stupid' - someone on this forum.

Be nice to each other boys and girls. And don't cheap out on a power supply.

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 4790K - 4.5 GHz | Motherboard: ASUS MAXIMUS VII HERO | RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro DDR3 | SSD: Samsung 850 EVO - 500GB | GPU: MSI GTX 980 Ti Gaming 6GB | PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 650 G2 | Case: NZXT Phantom 530 | Cooling: CRYORIG R1 Ultimate | Monitor: ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q | Peripherals: Corsair Vengeance K70 and Razer DeathAdder

14 minutes ago, David-McLean said:

Guys I need help with a video I'm going to shoot, and I want to know if its a safe idea to jump out a 2 story building onto this bush.14393288_1827846994111701_1551346969_o.jpg

Do you have life insurance? :P

Do it

My Main PC:

CPUi5 3570k CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper T4 Motherboard: Asus p8z77-v pro  RAM: Crucial Balistic 2x4gb  GPU: Two PNY GTX 680's in SLI Case: Some rando Antec one  PSU: Thermaltake 1000w  Display: HP Elite Display 321i 23''  Storage: Samsung 840 Evo 128gb, Seagate Barracuda 1tb

2 hours ago, David-McLean said:

Assuming you're serious about wanting to film someone jumping out a 2nd story room into a bush?

Man that's a fucking dumb idea.

You see the branches and roots in that bush? Yep. You're gonna be landing on those. Have fun probably breaking several bones.

You could literally die if you land wrong. A trained stunt professional could probably do it. But these are people with years of professional experience and know how to land properly... And no, you don't know how to land properly.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

Don't do it. Are you planning to hurt someone? Or yourself? 

People these days are dumb. 

If it is not broken, let's fix till it is. 

Oh, and you don't jump into the bush for a shot...

You jump onto an airbag and angle the camera so it looks like you landed in the bush.  Then you cut and carefully place you body in the bush. Resume filming.

7 minutes ago, stconquest said:

Oh, and you don't jump into the bush for a shot...

You jump onto an airbag and angle the camera so it looks like you landed in the bush.  Then you cut and carefully place you body in the bush. Resume filming.

Besides, those videos where someone "jumps" off a building into a bush or something, and the clip of the "person" landing in the bush is a super obvious dummy, that shit is hilarious.

The fakeness of it somehow makes it better.

I have no desire to watch a video of some jackass jumping off his balcony and immediately breaking 6 bones in his legs and arms.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)