PC keep rebooting infinitely.

Hello guys: 

First of all, srry for my bad english :S. So, straight to the point. I just bought a new pc this week, and I've been having a problem since then. As the title says, when I shutdown my computer for a few minutes and then try to turn it on again, the pc keep restarting itself over and over again after 3 second into the process, and i don't know the reason why, but the only way I can stop that cycle is by switching off the power supply, then shitching it on again and turning on the computer, and now it will start, BUT !!, everytime I do this, I open the resource monitor and it shows me that 40-50% of the phisical memory is beeing used, without any apps opened and never comes down (i have 16gb), but it doesn't match with any of the processes, not even with all of them combined. And I have to restart the computer again in order to have everything normal.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. ^^

I would have said that your psu cant handle it but man i dont know at all if its able to start sometimes.. did you build it yourself?

99 Kid. Yes. A 'Youngster'.

World famous Couchpotatoe.

3 minutes ago, Yali said:

I would have said that your psu cant handle it but man i dont know at all if its able to start sometimes.. did you build it yourself?

No, the site i bought it from built it for me. 
And it will start always, but i have to do the psu thing to stop the cycle first.

Here are the pc specs if anyone is wondering:

Intel i7-6700K 4.0Ghz
Gigabyte GA-Z170X-Gaming 3
EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 FTW Gaming 8GB GDDR5
Kingston HyperX Savage DDR4 2400 PC4-19200 16GB 2x8GB CL12
EVGA Supernova G2 750W 80 Plus Gold Modular

8 minutes ago, Bhrom said:

And I have to restart the computer again in order to have everything normal.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. ^^

For the reboot problem, boot loop errors are usually fixed in a BIOS update. It happens that early models ship with that bug.

For the RAM problem, it could be some program/OS leak or your RAM could be faulty. You can always get your vendor to fix it.

I mean, if it has problems and you bought it built, send them a message and tell them to fix it. You paid for a not properly working product right?

10 minutes ago, MaxBunny said:

For the reboot problem, boot loop errors are usually fixed in a BIOS update. It happens that early models ship with that bug.

For the RAM problem, it could be some program/OS leak or your RAM could be faulty. You can always get your vendor to fix it.

Just checked, I have the latest BIOS version.

For the RAM problem, i had no clue because only happens when I do the psu thing, but if I restart again after that (i mean regular restart from desktop) i would work propperly again.

Thanks for your help MaxBunny

12 minutes ago, Yali said:

I mean, if it has problems and you bought it built, send them a message and tell them to fix it. You paid for a not properly working product right?

Yee I guess you are right, if I dont find any solutions ill just contact them and tell them the problem. I was just wondering if there was any solutions to it, or if it was some configuration problem so I dont have to send them back the pc, wich is kind of a pain in the ass.

Thanks for your help Yali

1 hour ago, Bhrom said:

Just checked, I have the latest BIOS version.

For the RAM problem, i had no clue because only happens when I do the psu thing, but if I restart again after that (i mean regular restart from desktop) i would work propperly again.

Thanks for your help MaxBunny

Yee I guess you are right, if I dont find any solutions ill just contact them and tell them the problem. I was just wondering if there was any solutions to it, or if it was some configuration problem so I dont have to send them back the pc, wich is kind of a pain in the ass.

Thanks for your help Yali

Yeah I understand, we want to do it on our own. Which is totally logical by the way. Tell me if you figured it out!

5 hours ago, Yali said:

Absolutely correct. It's their problwm, not yours. It's what they get paid for. Some places assemble and ship, without checking for functionality prior to shipping, which is the wrong move.

Make sure you contact them ASAP. Some places might not help if you're outside of some absurdly short window like 10 to 14 days after receiving.