Just to be sure

You only need to look the water block for your cpu. I highly wouldn't go with water cooling. It adds a TON more maintenance, and it's not worth the extra cost.

Most water cooling AIO's (All-in-one's) are pretty universal, they have the materials for you to mount either onto an AMD mobo as well as an Intel one. If you have a common socket like an AM3+ or an LGA1150 I wouldn't worry. It depends on old old the water cooler is though. Also heard 120mm water cooling AIO's pretty much have nearly zero difference to a cheap air cooler,  then again, everyone's experience is different.

"I did it once... I can do it again! That's why I have two children" - Linus 2k15

When buying watercooling look if your case and processor are compatible with it.

i7 6800K

Corsair H110i GT

Asus ROG Strix X99 Gaming

Corsair Vengeance LPX (4x4GB) 3200MHz

Samsung 850 EVO 500GB

Seagate Barracuda 3TB

R9 270X

NZXT H440 (Black/Red) 2015 Edition

EVGA SuperNOVA P2 850W

BenQ XL2411Z

3 minutes ago, ministrsinister said:

Most water cooling AIO's (All-in-one's) are pretty universal, they have the materials for you to mount either onto an AMD mobo as well as an Intel one. If you have a common socket like an AM3+ or an LGA1150 I wouldn't worry. It depends on old old the water cooler is though. Also heard 120mm water cooling AIO's pretty much have nearly zero difference to a cheap air cooler,  then again, everyone's experience is different.

yep, you are right, went to h80i from evo 212 and made no difference.

4 minutes ago, Letharas said:

i7 6700k

dont know what motherboard u got some tips?

Depends what you want from your motherboard. The Asus Z170-A and Asus Z170 Pro Gaming are an entry point for a very good motherboard and don't cost a fortune. If you want more than that go with the Maximus VIII Hero. Personally if i was going for a 6700K I wouldn't cheap on the motherboard and get the Maximus VIII Hero.

i7 6800K

Corsair H110i GT

Samsung 850 EVO 500GB

Seagate Barracuda 3TB

R9 270X

EVGA SuperNOVA P2 850W

BenQ XL2411Z

Just now, scubaskot said:

yep, you are right, went to h80i from evo 212 and made no difference.

Funny since it makes sense a rad that small wouldn't do jack worth a difference vs. a stock Intel cooler, the only decent small performing aftermarket water coolers I know of are 140mm (Like that one NZXT Kraken cooler ) Not surprised but I figure the H80i is more of a decoration to you now, eh?

"I did it once... I can do it again! That's why I have two children" - Linus 2k15

3 minutes ago, kosamchetoo said:

Depends what you want from your motherboard. The Asus Z170-A and Asus Z170 Pro Gaming are an entry point for a very good motherboard and don't cost a fortune. If you want more than that go with the Maximus VIII Hero. Personally ifi was going for a 6700K I wouldn't cheap on the motherboard and get the Maximus VIII Hero.

what gives this moedermoard

2 minutes ago, ministrsinister said:

Funny since it makes sense a rad that small wouldn't do jack worth a difference vs. a stock Intel cooler, the only decent small performing aftermarket water coolers I know of are 140mm (Like that one NZXT Kraken cooler ) Not surprised but I figure the H80i is more of a decoration to you now, eh?

im starting to hate the H80i to be honest, it starts to make a noise from the pump, now when the warranty is over ... I will NEVER recomend a water system to anyone. For me the air cooler is still the KING.

More features, better overclocking, looks better, RGB Republic of Gamers logo which you can change color with software, supports higher RAM speed, BIOS flashback button so if you corrupt your BIOS you can easily flash a new BIOS, Q-Code which displays 2 digit errors if something is wrong with your motherboard, better audio and more.

i7 6800K

Corsair H110i GT

Samsung 850 EVO 500GB

Seagate Barracuda 3TB

R9 270X

EVGA SuperNOVA P2 850W

BenQ XL2411Z

3 minutes ago, scubaskot said:

im starting to hate the H80i to be honest, it starts to make a noise from the pump, now when the warranty is over ... I will NEVER recomend a water system to anyone. For me the air cooler is still the KING.

be_quiet_dark_rock_pro_3_kuehler_001.JPG

Just stick this bad boy in there and never think about watercooling again lmao

Watercooling is efficient if done right, just you need to pick your poison carefully, in my experience, never pick anything below a 140mm radiator. 

1 minute ago, ministrsinister said:

be_quiet_dark_rock_pro_3_kuehler_001.JPG

Just stick this bad boy in there and never think about watercooling again lmao

Watercooling is efficient if done right, just you need to pick your poison carefully, in my experience, never pick anything below a 140mm radiator. 

im planing in buying a noctua D15 or thermalright silver arrow extreme

8 minutes ago, Letharas said:

what gives this moedermoard

Also, in all seriousness OP, I don't know if you have difficulty typing, but try to spell properly before you submit a reply or a post. Been looking at your previous threads and you seem to have an affinity to ... text talk. Its hard to help someone if they are being vague and/or cannot spell

2 minutes ago, scubaskot said:

im planing in buying a noctua D15 or thermalright silver arrow extreme

Never can go wrong with anything Noctua. They even have an 80mm fan that is apparently very quiet (I have no idea how they perform that witchery.)

http://www.dvtests.com/the-clash-of-the-twin-towers/

^ Here's a decent list of big tower style coolers, this guy might help you pick one out. I just am bias towards the Dark Rock Pro 3 since the thing looks beastly and performs as well as my H100i

1 minute ago, ministrsinister said:

Never can go wrong with anything Noctua. They even have an 80mm fan that is apparently very quiet (I have no idea how they perform that witchery.)

http://www.dvtests.com/the-clash-of-the-twin-towers/

^ Here's a decent list of big tower style coolers, this guy might help you pick one out. I just am bias towards the Dark Rock Pro 3 since the thing looks beastly and performs as well as my H100i

yep, plus if you want a silence pc you MUST go air and thanks for the link.