Help with build

Xcution

I'm trying to build a pc for streaming overwatch on ultra with no issues. If someone could help me with the spec i would much appreciate it.

CPU   Intel Core i7-6700K

GPU  Nvidia GTX 1070

HDD Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 2TB

RAM  Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3000 C15 2x8GB

MBD  Asus Z170 PRO GAMING

and as for the case i have no idea what will fit and for the power i have no idea how much power this will need.

2 minutes ago, Xcution said:

I'm trying to build a pc for streaming overwatch on ultra with no issues. If someone could help me with the spec i would much appreciate it.

GPU  Nvidia GTX 1070

and as for the case i have no idea what will fit and for the power i have no idea how much power this will need.

try pcpartpicker.com next time also get like a 600w power supply that will be just fine. 

CPUFX 8320, Motherboard ASUS M5A78L-M/USB3 Socket AM3+ AMD, RAM g.skill ripjaws x series (2x8gb), GPUstrix gtx 970, Storage 500gb + 500gb + 250 ssd, PSU EVGA 600w B 80 PLUS BRONZE, Display(s) ASUS VG248QE 24"+ Hisense 24" + Vizio 24", Cooling Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO, PC Part Picker  http://pcpartpicker.com/p/LFxQ23

13 minutes ago, Xcution said:

GPU  Nvidia GTX 1070

i7 might be overkill- spoken as a guy who got an i7 for gaming because I didnt know better. Save a hundred or so, go i5. As far as cases, I'm a huge fan of the NZXT S340. Power supplies: look up the PSU tier list. Make sure you get a good, stable PSU.