Mad Max Video Game Review $9?

TheSlicingEdge

I was wondering what peoples opinions were on the Mad Max game and if it was worth what you spent and if it is worth $9

Never finished it. Everything is a bit repetitive. Nothing really excited me to continue playing. If you loved the movie you'll prob enjoy the game.I'd say it's worth the $9 tho. Thats like 50 cents an hour if you complete it.xD

I liked it as said before its a bit repetitive but fun gameplay nonetheless.

On 11/19/2014 at 2:14 PM, Syntaxvgm said:
You would think Ubisoft would support the Bulldozer based architectures more given their digging themed names like bulldozer, Piledriver, Steamroller and Excavator.

3 minutes ago, Arcanekitten said:

I liked it as said before its a bit repetitive but fun gameplay nonetheless.

Repetitive meaning after like 24 hours of play all your doing is fighting and raiding villages?

Just now, TheSlicingEdge said:

Repetitive meaning after like 24 hours of play all your doing is fighting and raiding villages?

Well I like the car combat as its very satisfying and the story is kinda interesting.

On 11/19/2014 at 2:14 PM, Syntaxvgm said:
You would think Ubisoft would support the Bulldozer based architectures more given their digging themed names like bulldozer, Piledriver, Steamroller and Excavator.

Just now, Arcanekitten said:

Well I like the car combat as its very satisfying and the story is kinda interesting.

mmmmm yea getting very positive reviews on steam.

20 minutes ago, Arcanekitten said:

any other game suggestions

If you have played Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor, it is very similar with a few differences to that game. There isn't a nemesis system in Mad Max and the gameplay isn't as deep but the overall atmosphere captures the Mad Max universe well.

What type of game are you looking for? If you are looking for an open world third person game, any of the games published by Warner bros. are decent games.

7 hours ago, Synth3D said:

If you have played Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor, it is very similar with a few differences to that game. There isn't a nemesis system in Mad Max and the gameplay isn't as deep but the overall atmosphere captures the Mad Max universe well.

What type of game are you looking for? If you are looking for an open world third person game, any of the games published by Warner bros. are decent games.

I went to mad max because of the story. Havnt played BF4 campaign and dont plan to. Really just need a game to play for another month or two before WD2

Its Fun for some Hours, but i never reached the End of it. The World is Huge, but it gets repetitive after a while.

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

It's cool if you are into the lore of Mad MAx but it will just come across as a generic open world game if you are not.

Honestly though it's worth it just to enjoy your companion lol.

Pentium IV @ 4.4ghz , 8GB DDR2, R9 380 4GB, 2560x1440p monitor.