Rig I'm planning to build

I'm planning to build a new computer around December/January, as of now this is the list of parts I'm looking at:

Board - asus z170 maximus VIII Hero

GPU - EVGA Geforce GTX 1080

CPU - Intel core i7-6700k

RAM - Kingston Hyper X DDR4 2133 16gb

Cooler - cryorg r1 ultimate

SSD - samsung 950 pro

HDD - 3TB

PSU - evga supernova 850 g2

case - NZXT H440

I'm glad to hear your opinions and ideias, As of now this has a price tag of around 2024€ in Portugal. i wouldn't mind going a bit up or a bit down.
I'll be using this mostly for gaming and work, and i may stream sometimes.
I'm planing on a triple display.
Thanks in advance for any advice, Cheers!

4 minutes ago, DevilMessias said:

I'm planning to build a new computer around December/January, as of now this is the list of parts I'm looking at:

Board - asus z170 maximus VIII Hero

GPU - EVGA Geforce GTX 1080

CPU - Intel core i7-6700k

RAM - Kingston Hyper X DDR4 2133 16gb

Cooler - cryorg r1 ultimate

SSD - sandisk 950 pro

HDD - 3TB

PSU - evga supernova 850 g2

case - NZXT H440

I'm glad to hear your opinions and ideias, As of now this has a price tag of around 2024€ in Portugal. i wouldn't mind going a bit up or a bit down.
I'll be using this mostly for gaming and work, and i may stream sometimes.
I'm planing on a triple display.
Thanks in advance for any advice, Cheers!

is the gpu a founders edition? If so, i would suggest an after market one. Other staff looks good!

what's the reviews like for the sandisk 950 pro? i will always suggest samsung ssds, but if this one also have good reviews then its okay too.

1 minute ago, Devin92 said:

is the gpu a founders edition? If so, i would suggest an after market one. Other staff looks good!

what's the reviews like for the sandisk 950 pro? i will always suggest samsung ssds, but if this one also have good reviews then its okay too.

My bad it is a samsung one :P i'll edit it

3 minutes ago, Devin92 said:

By the way, which gtx 1080 would you suggest? i've read good things about EVGA one's hence the pick but more opinions are always welcome

4 minutes ago, DevilMessias said:

By the way, which gtx 1080 would you suggest? i've read good things about EVGA one's hence the pick but more opinions are always welcome

if its a founders edition, it doesnt matter which brand it is. They are all the same, just the warrenty comes from that certain company. So in general, no FE 1080 is the thing i wanna point out. like based on ur list, i thougth its a FE one.

regarding the after market ones, yes, EVGA is a pretty good brand. try their FTW(for the win) or SC (super clocked), both are pretty good option. MSI is good too.

http://es.pcpartpicker.com/product/bNcMnQ/evga-video-card-08gp46286

this one is good, but am not sure if its available in ur country.

5 minutes ago, Devin92 said:

if its a founders edition, it doesnt matter which brand it is. They are all the same, just the warrenty comes from that certain company. So in general, no FE 1080 is the thing i wanna point out. like based on ur list, i thougth its a FE one.

regarding the after market ones, yes, EVGA is a pretty good brand. try their FTW(for the win) or SC (super clocked), both are pretty good option. MSI is good too.

http://es.pcpartpicker.com/product/bNcMnQ/evga-video-card-08gp46286

this one is good, but am not sure if its available in ur country.

Thankx for the input, ftw does exist, added a solid 100€ to the build though :P

Just now, DevilMessias said:

Thankx for the input, ftw does exist, added a solid 100€ to the build though :P

LOL, its the top of the line 1080 evga can offer now, so not surprised they come with high price tag. If theres other cheaper choice go ahead, asus, msi, gigabyte are all good ones. and i bet the evga sc one is cheaper too.