Looking for a CoverLoader

TidaLWaveZ

Kind of straying from the topic but does anyone know of a good video selector front end like this?

- ASUS X99 Deluxe - i7 5820k - Nvidia GTX 1080ti SLi - 4x4GB EVGA SSC 2800mhz DDR4 - Samsung SM951 500 - 2x Samsung 850 EVO 512 -

- EK Supremacy EVO CPU Block - EK FC 1080 GPU Blocks - EK XRES 100 DDC - EK Coolstream XE 360 - EK Coolstream XE 240 -

23 minutes ago, TidaLWaveZ said:

Kind of straying from the topic but does anyone know of a good video selector front end like this?

Plex, kodi (XBMC), Windows Media Center.

34 minutes ago, TidaLWaveZ said:

2 minutes ago, GrayFox1991 said:

Plex is simpler and easier to use, also provides network sharing.

XBMC more advance but will take more time get use to.

I recommend Plex, I love the remote streaming feature.

if you want to annoy me, then join my teamspeak server ts.benja.cc

24 minutes ago, GrayFox1991 said:

18 minutes ago, The Benjamins said:

Plex is simpler and easier to use, also provides network sharing.

XBMC more advance but will take more time get use to.

I recommend Plex, I love the remote streaming feature.

I've got those, I'm looking for a simple GUI for selecting videos that looks like coverfloader.  It won't need any network abilities or anything, just for selecting local media on a windows pc.

- ASUS X99 Deluxe - i7 5820k - Nvidia GTX 1080ti SLi - 4x4GB EVGA SSC 2800mhz DDR4 - Samsung SM951 500 - 2x Samsung 850 EVO 512 -

- EK Supremacy EVO CPU Block - EK FC 1080 GPU Blocks - EK XRES 100 DDC - EK Coolstream XE 360 - EK Coolstream XE 240 -

17 minutes ago, TidaLWaveZ said:

I've got those, I'm looking for a simple GUI for selecting videos that looks like coverfloader.  It won't need any network abilities or anything, just for selecting local media on a windows pc.

video.mp4

I think one of kodi skins can do that. Its open source and you can make it do almost anything. go check it out https://kodi.tv/

I can look after work, if you want me to see what I can find.

if you want to annoy me, then join my teamspeak server ts.benja.cc

21 minutes ago, TidaLWaveZ said:

Been YEARS since I have used it, but can't iTunes do that? But really this is completely achievable in Kodi.

1 minute ago, The Benjamins said:

I think one of kodi skins can do that. Its open source and you can make it do almost anything. go check it out https://kodi.tv/

I can look after work, if you want me to see what I can find.

1 minute ago, GrayFox1991 said:

Been YEARS since I have used it, but can't iTunes do that? But really this is completely achievable in Kodi.

I've been using Kodi for awhile, I've never mingled with the skins because I it seems like they don't play well with my Shield.  Thanks for the replies, I'll have to check out the skins when I get home.     

For reference to get what I was talking about above:

1.Download and install a skin that allows different views like Aeon Nox

2.Go to appearance settings, enable views and select CoverFlow

Bonus - Aeon Nox and Coverflow works on Shield (Android TV)