Cannot decide between these changes PLEASE HELP!

Armakar

http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/dsB6D8 - Be Quiet Build

http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/2HWdHN - H440 Build

I cannot decide on these 2 builds. Basically the same price but I simply cannot decide. The way i see it is this:

Be Quiet build is much better built and is much more quiet. It also has better value ( much better at that )

The H440 build has cooler features ( eg the backlit IO and the power-supply shroud, aswell as the nice mounting sot for a visible SSD ) 

If I went with the be quiet build I would pair it with a be quiet PSU as well, just for extra silence.

What would you guys go with? I'm realy looking for someone to decide for me as I cannot decide. I feel like if I go with the be quiet build i'll regret getting the h440 because I LOVE the visible SSD spot and I love the look of the sidepanel and psu shroud, however I feel if i went with the h440 I would get bored of the look and want the extra silence and build quality it offers.

Decide for me!

Main Rig

CPU: Ryzen 2700X 
Cooler: Corsair H150i PRO RGB 360mm Liquid Cooler
Motherboard: ASUS Crosshair VII Hero
RAM: 16GB (2x8) Trident Z RGB 3200MHZ
SSD: Samsung 960 EVO NVME SSD 1TB, Intel 1TB NVME

Graphics Card: Asus ROG Strix GTX 1080Ti OC

Case: Phanteks Evolv X
Power Supply: Corsair HX1000i Platinum-Rated

Radiator Fans: 3x Corsair ML120
Case Fans: 4x be quiet! Silent Wings 3

1 minute ago, Jed M said:
  • Should've gone for an M.2 Samsung 850 EVO.
  • Noctua NH-D15 - CPU cooler
  • Asus Strix 1070 GPU
  • AND ANY OTHER PSU

Did you even read the thread?

Also, there's not that much difference between the components you've reccomended ( dispite the fact I didn't ask for anyone to reccomend change sto those components ) 

The noctua is ugly imo, bigger, higher priced in my country, and louder. The Be Quiet looks really, really good, extremley well built, smaller and covers less, performs within a degree of the NHD15 .. why would I spend more money to get a worse component?

GPU brand doesn't matter much, I went with the MSI because it matches the motherboard and because I like their fans.

The samsung evo performs similarly to that HDD. Again I went with it because it's not only cheaper but looks nicer to ( if I went with the h440 you could see the SSD so )

Any  other PSU? The RM650 and be quiet 500 are both reliable gold PSU's.

Please actually read the thread before posting.

Main Rig

1 minute ago, Jed M said:
  • Should've gone for an M.2 Samsung 850 EVO.
  • Noctua NH-D15 - CPU cooler
  • Asus Strix 1070 GPU
  • AND ANY OTHER PSU

propably right..

But the choice of the case is a personal one. i'd go with the H440 simply because it has a clean elegance to it that the BeQuiet doesn't have in my opinion.

from a building perspective there's nothing wrong with any of those two

PC: CPU:Intel Xeon E3-1230 v5   Motherboard:Asus E3 Pro Gaming v5   GPU: Sapphire RX480 

Surface Pro 3 258GB;  8GB RAM

I personally have the h440 and it is amazing. especially with some leds, get the h440 build, no question

58 minutes ago, Armakar said:

Did you even read the thread?

Uh no. I seen "decide between" and two REALLY shitty builds.

Also, there's not that much difference between the components you've reccomended ( dispite the fact I didn't ask for anyone to reccomend change sto those components ) 

Yes, there actually is. Go do some research.

The noctua is ugly imo, bigger, higher priced in my country, and louder. The Be Quiet looks really, really good, extremley well built, smaller and covers less, performs within a degree of the NHD15 .. why would I spend more money to get a worse component?

You're so fucking ignorant it's not funny. NH-D15 is better than Dark Rock Pro, especially for overclocking.

The samsung evo performs similarly to that HDD. Again I went with it because it's not only cheaper but looks nicer to ( if I went with the h440 you could see the SSD so )

Similarly to an HDD? LOL, no.

59 minutes ago, Armakar said:

Any  other PSU? The RM650 and be quiet 500 are both reliable gold PSU's.

"Straight Power 10" is overpriced.

Just now, Jed M said:

Uh no. I seen "decide between" and two REALLY shitty builds.

Yes, there actually is. Go do some research.

You're so fucking ignorant it's not funny. NH-D15 is better than Dark Rock Pro, especially for overclocking.

Similarly to an HDD? LOL, no.

"Straight Power 10" is overpriced.

REALLY shitty builds?

Well, idk about that. It seems just because you personally don't like components, they become shitty! The CPU and graphics card is good, as is the cpu cooler , motherboard is a solid board, RAM is standard nothing amazing, and the SSD is standard too with a 1tb hdd.

Wow, calling me ignorant? First you don't even read the thread then you get all agressive.. what's your problem?

No, the NHD15 is not that far off from the dark rock 3 pro. And, again, I don't like the look of it at all and it's fucking massive which I also don't like.

That was a mistype. I meant to say similar to that SSD, meaning it isn't that far off from the hyperx ssd.

Yes, there's better components. Does that mean I want them? No.

The NHD15 does, strictly speaking, outperform the dark rock 3 / 3 pros which I was getting. Is it a HUGE jump in performance? No. Will it be the difference of if I can overclock or not? No. It is louder, too big and quite ugly imo, so I CHOSE the dark rock 3, and there's nothing wrong with that. It's a solid  cooler choice.

Yes, the 850 evo does outperform pretty much every other SSD. Again, that doesn't mean I HAVE to get it. I'm well aware the 850 evo outperforms pretty much every other brand, however I personally like the savage as if I were to get an h440 I could display it nicley and it's red theme could fit with the rest of my build. Again, this isn't going to be the difference between my pc booting in 5 seconds and 50 minutes. The performance difference isn't anywhere near the difference of an ssd and hdd, so I don't mind downgrading. 

Overpriced? In your opinion, sure. However after researching it alot, that PSU is virtually inaudible and built really well. And before you comment saying " psus are inaudible anyway " , you really should see how loud corsair components function. I was considering the EVGA supernova if I went with the h440.

Exactly what your problem is, I don't know. You came to a thread you didnt' read, reccomended things rudely without asking anything first, and then insult me? You need to get a grip..

Main Rig