End kernal panic stikes again!

I need help for a viewer on my channel (not linking it) who is having difficulty installing Kali Linux on a unspecified Mac (probably can't run El Capitan) who had the same issue I did last year when I tried to install Ubuntu 14.04 on my laptop, the dreaded end kernal panic error when attempting to install....
here's his comment....

"Hoooooow? I am facing the same problem please help, I'm trying to boot Kali Linux from usb mac"

Ryzen 5 5600X - MSI B550 Mag Tomahawk - Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro SL 3200 (4x8) - EVGA RTX2060 XC Gaming 12gig - Crucial P2 250gb nvme ssd (OS) - WD Blue 1tb sata hdd (general storage) - Seagate Barracuda 4tb sata hdd (games) - iBuypower Element Reflect

Can we see the kernel panic error (at least a screenshot)?  Has he ran hardware checks on the system to make sure there isn't something like bad RAM?  What is the output of the last 50 lines of the latest /var/log/messages?

"There is probably a special circle of Hell reserved for people who force software into a role it was never designed for."
- Radium_Angel

6 hours ago, Bigun said:

Can we see the kernel panic error (at least a screenshot)?  Has he ran hardware checks on the system to make sure there isn't something like bad RAM?  What is the output of the last 50 lines of the latest /var/log/messages?

Since it was a YT comment no, I wish I had a screen shot, not specified, the guy seems to have never attempted to install Linux before, took me 3 days to get it running, but I knew an IT guy.

Ryzen 5 5600X - MSI B550 Mag Tomahawk - Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro SL 3200 (4x8) - EVGA RTX2060 XC Gaming 12gig - Crucial P2 250gb nvme ssd (OS) - WD Blue 1tb sata hdd (general storage) - Seagate Barracuda 4tb sata hdd (games) - iBuypower Element Reflect