PC Case with IO on the front (door)

thunderbeast

Hey guys, i was thinking of making my new pc build in the NZXT s340. But top of my desk leaves only 0.5-1cm clearance from the case to the top desk board, so i can't use the IO. I looked around and there are many nice new cases but everything is with top IO nowadays...
Are there any decent, clean looking, pc cases that have their power button and and IO on the front door, except the corsair carbide series and nzxt s210.

Considering price range close to the nzxt.

10 minutes ago, thunderbeast said:

Hey guys, i was thinking of making my new pc build in the NZXT s340. But top of my desk leaves only 0.5-1cm clearance from the case to the top desk board, so i can't use the IO. I looked around and there are many nice new cases but everything is with top IO nowadays...
Are there any decent, clean looking, pc cases that have their power button and and IO on the front door, except the corsair carbide series and nzxt s210.

Considering price range close to the nzxt.

The new EVGA DG-87 has its IO on the side (Front) panel, although it is a little expensive. 

Please quote our replys so we get a notification and can reply easily. Never cheap out on a PSU, or I will come to watch the fireworks. 

PSU Tier List

My specs

Spoiler

PC:

CPU: Intel Core i5-6600K @4.8GHz
CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-U14S 
Motherboard:  ASUS Maximus VIII Hero 
GPU: Zotac AMP Extreme 1070 @ 2114Mhz
Memory: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-2400 
Storage: Samsung 850 EVO-Series 500GB 
Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB
Case: Cooler Master MasterCase Pro 5 
Power Supply: EVGA 750W G2

Peripherals 

Keyboard: Corsair K70 LUX Browns
Mouse: Logitech G502 
Headphones: Kingston HyperX Cloud Revolver 

Monitor: U2713M @ 75Hz

The graphite 230T, 300R and the 400R do have front I/0, take a look at them and their reviews.

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

Yeah, the EVGA is a bit too expensive for me and not yet available here in Bulgaria.

4 minutes ago, thunderbeast said:

Yeah, the EVGA is a bit too expensive for me and not yet available here in Bulgaria.

Did you take a look at the corsair 300R/200R/230T cases?

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

From the 3, initially the 230T looked to be in my price range, but when i checked the local prices its quite a bit more expensive. About 50% more than the nzxt, while (currect me if i am wrong) the s340 is the more costly case.