A cheap build

alexbianchi15
1 minute ago, PCNoobie said:

Here's a build with better quality, but little expensive. It's black and white theme pc

http://pcpartpicker.com/list/W9wygL

The motherboard and GPU are the main differences here. I think the 3gb one is perfectly fine and the money is a big deal for me. However, I will take a look at motherboard.

Either step up to the plate for a 6GB 1060 or pick up an RX 470/480. The PSU is kinda garbage for a gaming rig. If you're planning on overclocking that 4690K, you'll need a Z97 motherboard, not a B85. There are better values and better performers than the 212 EVO in that price range, particular the cheaper and better Deepcool Gammaxx 400. Kingston SSDs, especially that Kingston SSD, are kinda trash.

Basically, your core ideas are sound, but you've got a lot of parts that could be upgraded upon at the same price point. Consider the Seasonic S12II PSU. There are plenty of ATX Z97 mobos out there. Corsair's Force LE, PNY's CS1311 and OCZ's Trion 150 (not 100) are great values and performers for the price, and they're all $10-15 cheaper than the Kingston.

Aerocool DS are the best fans you've never tried.

I only had a general concept going. This isn't my build. It's a friend who I am helping top build. I don't think he will be doing muck overclocking however it is something i will ask him about.