pretty much gaming kind off very good rig

so i made a ton of builds(not irl just on pcpartpicker) i started out with a amd build with sucked ( a lot) but this is my final thing (that i hopefully won't have to change anymore).

Please note that some peripherals are not the exact same that i'l get for example the monitor cuz may country doesn't have everything (Romania btw)

p.s. the hdd i won't get immediately but like a month or so later(i won't install much but windows and overwatch on the ssd)

Please feel free to give any suggestions and reviews of parts and tell me watcha like and watcha don't like

Link:http://pcpartpicker.com/list/QMvbLD .

p.s. for some reason i can't find any compatible optical drive,so please help me.

drop the thermalpaste and get a SuperNova G2 instead of NEX and you dont need 650W, get 500ish watts

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

11 minutes ago, Amotthejoker said:

- SNIP -

Get Windows 10 off of Kinguin or similar if you want/need to save money. Change out the SSD (well deserved, bad reputation). Use a different PSU, something like a Seasonic M12II 520 or S12II 520. Take off the thermal paste. Peripherals I won't say anything about because they can be mostly preference, although I would pick different ones personally.

EDIT: About the optical drive, I don't believe the case has an optical drive bay. You probably don't need one anyway.

Switch the 212 with the Cryorig H7 (better and cheaper), drop the thermal paste and fans, switch the NEX for a 750 watt B2 and you can get a 1070 instead for $62 more (even cheaper if you get windows from another place like reddit)

You can't find a optical drive because the case has no drive bays 

http://pcpartpicker.com/list/LGJt7h

5 minutes ago, JFischer00 said:

Get Windows 10 off of Kinguin or similar if you want/need to save money. Change out the SSD (well deserved, bad reputation). Use a different PSU, something like a Seasonic M12II 520 or S12II 520. Take off the thermal paste. Peripherals I won't say anything about because they can be mostly preference, although I would pick different ones personally.

EDIT: About the optical drive, I don't believe the case has an optical drive bay. You probably don't need one anyway.

so what sad should i get , like an adata?and whats wrong with the psu?,its fully modular and 80+gold

1 minute ago, LeapFrogMasterRace said:

Switch the 212 with the Cryorig H7 (better and cheaper), drop the thermal paste and fans, switch the NEX for a 750 watt B2 and you can get a 1070 instead for $62 more (even cheaper if you get windows from another place like reddit) 

http://pcpartpicker.com/list/LGJt7h

i don't get what y'all gat with the thermal stuff ,i want red fans cuz of color scheme, and the 1070 in mah country is like 550 bucks min.But yeah il give windows off kingpin or reedit a try?

19 minutes ago, Amotthejoker said:

so what sad should i get , like an adata?and whats wrong with the psu?,its fully modular and 80+gold

For a PSU, check out this list. The EVGA NEX series is Tier 4, while the Seasonic I recommended is Tier 3. The EVGA B2 that the guy above me, @LeapFrogMasterRace recommended is a Tier 2, so it's even better. As for the SSD, this one is probably fine. Thermal paste is just unnecessary, because 99.9% of coolers include thermal paste or have it pre-applied.

10 minutes ago, JFischer00 said:

For a PSU, check out this list. The EVGA NEX series is Tier 4, while the Seasonic I recommended is Tier 3. The EVGA B2 that the guy above me, @LeapFrogMasterRace recommended is a Tier 2, so it's even better. As for the SSD, this one is probably fine. Thermal paste is just unnecessary, because 99.9% of coolers include thermal paste or have it pre-applied.

i mean i like the psu,its gold efficiency i really don't get the tiers and stuff but as long as it doesn't fry my system (wich it definitely won't cuz I've seen people use this with sli and no problem)and can boot it (wich it will) i'm ok.plus the thermion stuff just maybe  little wee better than the stock stuff on the cooler and its just like 5 bucks no biggie.

Tier charts account for things such as quality of components like capacitors and stability. The main reason why the supernova NEX isn't that good is because of how poor the voltage regulation is especially on the 12v rail which is used mostly by the GPU and CPU:

regulation_12v.gif